Thread: Wizard magazine tidbit

Default Wizard magazine tidbit

From this week's Wizard, regarding Alpha Flight:

Canada needs its protectors. Those who step up may astonish you.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

If they astonish me, it won't be Alpha Flight. *yawn*.
    As my and Sue have mentioned on another thread, that was v2 & v3's mistake.

Unless it's Joss' X-Men? (Astonishing X-Men.)

- Le Messor
    "All the Universe, or nothing!"
    - H. G. Wells

Astonishing Alpha Flight? niiiiice.

Perhaps Northstar and his former students will astonish us. Who knows? If it's not Alpha Flight though it'll probably struggle like the last two attempts.

Didn't Ben say something like, "you'll hate it, then you'll love it"? Maybe this is just a stunt before the relaunch to get interest or a threat in Canada, then by the time the book comes out, the originals will be back to take their title back.

Most of the things i know say they've been vague about it to drum up support. Could it be Astonishing Alpha Flight?

I have my doubts but hints keep coming. Maybe the announcement will be Friday, but I'm thinking Saturday is more likely.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Hmm, I was just thinking, that Michael Pointer, Postman/Collective guy. Would it be astonishing if he joined to make up for what he did?

Or maybe it wll take after Weaden's Astonishing and be a small group, the best of the best, resurect who you have to and just come out with solid stories. Who knows!

Either way, I can't wait! If they announce it on the 3rd, it'll be the best birthday present I could ask for!

It's "astonishing" to me just how many different rumors there are surrounding this whole deal.