Thread: Sasquatch and Northstar

Default Sasquatch and Northstar

I was wondering if anyone could help with this. I could be wrong, but has Beast actually ever met Sasquatch and Northstar (before Northstar joined X-Men) I didnt believe so outside of maybe when all the superheroes teamup to fight Thanos.

Aside from the Infinity Crusade you mentioned, I can't think of anything, unless some background Alphans showed up for events like weddings or funerals. Possibly at Rick Jones' wedding -- Northstar showed up there (because PAD needed so badly to make a gay joke) and Beast has been in good with the Avengers long enough that he might have had an invitation as well.

Maybe Bendis had 'em meet "off-panel"?

Seriously, I think we should all agree, that "whatever happens off-panel, stays off-panel".

"Off-colour", now, is a whole 'nother story.

(I just realized this is going nowhere, but now have no way to end it, so...)

Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

The only two stories that I thought off that may have had the Beast present are the Crossing Line story in Avengers and the Atlantean crossover in Af and Avengers when Marrina ended up marrying Namor. Thing is I couldn't say on oath that Beast was with the Avengers on these occasions.

Another couple of possibilities are the original 'Contest of Champions' and 'The Hulk Amnesty' story.
    Last edited by DelBubs; 09-25-2010 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Adding further possibilities.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    Another couple of possibilities are the original 'Contest of Champions' and 'The Hulk Amnesty' story.
    Beast avoided Sasquatch at both for fear of ticks.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

About Northstar, I have no definitive answer.

About the Crossing Line and Atlantis Avengers issues: (I'll start a thread related to the latter shortly) No, Beast was not on the Avengers in either. Have you never smelled wet fur?

The Hulk Amnesty barely showed any teams together.

Contest of Champions:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SasBeast..JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	274.2 KB 
ID:	571

I'm not sure if that really answers the question, though, of whether they've met...

- Le Messor
    "He's our grown-up friend. Not in a creepy way."
    ~ Willow

Nice scan! Love that image. Stole it, just now, I admit it.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Have you never heard of off panel events? I have it on good authority that a whole team was wiped out off screen.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Have you never heard of off panel events? I have it on good authority that a whole team was wiped out off screen.
    (What I meant by that comment was that I couldn't use the Hulk Amnesty to answer the question, since if they did meet then, I don't know about it.)

Whole team wiped out off-screen? Never happened.
    I should know, I have that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Nice scan!
    Thanks, I, uh, put it on my scanner myself...
    (I won't tell!)

- Le Messor
    "He's swimming in the successpool."
    ~ Mark T. Shirey