Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Shaman Appear In Doctor Strange?

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Yeah decent little appearance. Actually was treated with respect and gave some insight.
    Ugh. So it's good?

His appearance or overall issue? It was an ok issue. Sets the tone for the "oncoming storm"

the mystic peer group was something to be desired though. Lots of members have quit off panel as strange is constantly late and the only ones that stuck around were Doctor voodoo (who was there to make jokes), scarlet witch and shaman (who actually provided the most insight and concern).

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Ahhh... I do love being right!

Dr Strange #1; on sale today with 9 covers!
    You are correct! I actually think I got all 9 covers! I have a huge pile of comics today. Awesome, Alpha Flight collection grows big this week!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    You are correct! I actually think I got all 9 covers! I have a huge pile of comics today. Awesome, Alpha Flight collection grows big this week!
    Dung. Is Shaman on one of these covers?

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    I managed to get 8 of them for cover price or less. Just missing the Nowlan one currently.
    Although I believe there are a few retailer exclusive ones too. I know Midtown definitely have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Dung. Is Shaman on one of these covers?
    Negative.

I managed to get 8 of them for cover price or less. Just missing the Nowlan one currently.
    Although I believe there are a few retailer exclusive ones too. I know Midtown definitely have one.
    I'm counting four retailer exclusives:
    1 Midtown
    2 Newbury
    3 Mammoth
    4 Books-A-Million

plus two new Quesada covers coming out 12/16. Not cover price.

Total is 15 covers (so far). Nice!!!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I wasn't aware of the Books-A-Million one; cheers!

And that delay on the Quesada covers is bizarre. I won't be surprised if they get cancelled...
    Last edited by Phil; 12-10-2015 at 02:28 AM.

And that delay on the Quesada covers is bizarre. I won't be surprised if they get cancelled...
    These days it's no surprise ANY book gets cancelled. Unless it's "X" or "Avengers." Then it's a matter of "When will they get rebooted."