Poll: Who is Behind the Scenes ?

Thread: Who's Behind The Scenes?

Default Who's Behind The Scenes?

Which person/villian is behind Gary Cody, if any?

I'm sticking with Pestilence
    Last edited by DelBubs; 05-20-2011 at 03:49 AM.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

A pox upon your pestilence!

I voted for The Other! That would be so cool...

- Le Messor
    "Even the most beautiful views can get foggy sometimes."
    ~ McNally

I'm going with the Master. Gotta be on the old skoo bandwagon with FVL and Greg Pak.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I'm thinking Dreamqueen, since she is listed in the preview for Fear Itself: Fellowship of Fear

All this Pestilence hate, you're just jealous of his bald head and snazzy 18th Century attire.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I'm thinking Dreamqueen, since she is listed in the preview for Fear Itself: Fellowship of Fear
    Ben, you make a very good point. I'd been wondering why they'd put a largely forgotten ('cept by us, of course) character in the new encyclopaedia; a connection to the concept of fear seemed a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    All this Pestilence hate, you're just jealous of his bald head and snazzy 18th Century attire.
    Well, I can't get clothes like that, and if I could I don't think I could pull off that look. Envy (and then hate) is the only option open to me.

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I have to sit up with a sick ant."

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Well, I can't get clothes like that, and if I could I don't think I could pull off that look. Envy (and then hate) is the only option open to me.

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I have to sit up with a sick ant."
    What I love about this site is that on any other forum some pedantic t**t would have pointed out, with the aid of links, that Crozier sailed in the 1800's which would have made it 19th Century Attire and would I kindly only post on subjects that I had knowledge of.

You must look beyond envy and hate, what about understanding and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.
    Del

I know I may start sounding like a broken record but I still think that Jaxon is behind it all. He was Guardian/Mac's first personal nemesis who would stop at nothing to destroy Mac and Alpha.

DIGGER

Images

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    What I love about this site is that on any other forum some pedantic t**t would have pointed out, with the aid of links, that Crozier sailed in the 1800's which would have made it 19th Century Attire and would I kindly only post on subjects that I had knowledge of.
    Well, if I'd checked the issue I might've, but I didn't know the exact century off the top of my head...
    You should probably forget I just admitted that.

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    I know I may start sounding like a broken record but I still think that Jaxon is behind it all.
    *zzt* Jaxon *zzt* Jax*zzt* Jaxon is be...
    now let's work on your DJ-style scratchin' record!

Nah, I'm not gonna say you're wrong, but I don't see him having the *kind* of power that this would take. It'd probably involve mind-control, resurrection, making a bad-guy look like a good guy,
    which...
    Delphine did, kind of, with Mac.

Uh, you may have something there.

- Le Messor
    "The darkness of the soul is not lighted by moving the body to another place."
    ~ Eastern Proverb

I think that Dreamqueen being in the handbook is just a coincidence.
    There's no way Pak & Van Lente would let their secret nemesis be revealed early like that.
    As to who it is... I'll read #1 and then vote. I'm cheeky like that.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    There's no way Pak & Van Lente would let their secret nemesis be revealed early like that.
    Assuming they have that much control. I often wonder what's done by the creators, and what's editorial - what's a result of executive meddling.

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I left my body in my other clothes."

I think it's the Master of the World. He's tried using politics before to take over Canada before, plus he has the skills to fix Cody up, and make him a puppet. Of course I still want to see Smart Alec return if only as a consciousness. Hey, maybe that's what happened! Smart Alec's consciousness made it back to Earth during the Chaos War, and took over Cody's mindless body!