Thread: Wolverine 4 - Spoilers Anyone?

Default Wolverine 4 - Spoilers Anyone?

Since that slacker Rplass hasn't updated his blog regarding Wolverine #4 (it HAS been 10 hours since the issue came out after all! ), did anyone get this issue?
    I heard a rumor that it acknowledges something that we would be happy to see confirmed as cannon. That's all I'm going to say (but if you want to know more, check out the forum on CBR with the Wolverine #4 thread.)

I know, I'm such a sloth. I did get the issue! ...and the Tron variant (??!) heh actually it's pretty cool cover. Puck does appear, and it's a hoot! Dunno what the rumor is you're talking about!

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Well, the fact that you don't know isn't good reinforcement that what they are saying is true. The guy in the CBR thread said that Wolverine has flashes of all of his children, including Flex. I love Flex so I was excited. Now I'm thinking he may have been exagerating?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    Well, the fact that you don't know isn't good reinforcement that what they are saying is true. The guy in the CBR thread said that Wolverine has flashes of all of his children, including Flex. I love Flex so I was excited. Now I'm thinking he may have been exagerating?
    Okay I'll quash this rumor right now. NO. No, Flex does not appear in this issue. Not even mentioned. Also, Flex isn't Wolverine's kid so SNUH???

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

NO. No, Flex does not appear in this issue. Not even mentioned. Also, Flex isn't Wolverine's kid
    Of course he isn't.

He's actually Romulus' kid. He's been alive for 5 million centuries. And he masquerades part-time as the Scarlet Witch at a jazz club in Toronto.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Okay I'll quash this rumor right now. NO. No, Flex does not appear in this issue. Not even mentioned. Also, Flex isn't Wolverine's kid so SNUH???

Love,
    rplass
    And THAT is why if it isn't written in the actual comic, it really should not be considered true.
    And why this rumor had me interested.
    Yet, weren't we told in an interview that Flex was Wolverine's genetic offspring?
    What IS cannon?
    Loki - where are you? Please weigh in? And will this "fact" ever make it into a handbook?

I think the person in that thread was a little eager in naming Flex and the Savage Land child whose name I've forgotten in their post.
    I think all Aaron was trying to imply was that Wolverine in his long life and fascination with women has left lots of bastard children round the world.
    Whether that's true or just intended to crush his spirit, I don't know.
    The Flex comment was never made cannon so I doubt if Aaron or anyone at Marvel now even know/acknowledge the fact.

I got it, and I knew the man in shadows was going to be [SPOILER]Logan Sr.[/END SPOILER]

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I think the person in that thread was a little eager in naming Flex and the Savage Land child whose name I've forgotten in their post.
    I think all Aaron was trying to imply was that Wolverine in his long life and fascination with women has left lots of bastard children round the world.
    Whether that's true or just intended to crush his spirit, I don't know.
    The Flex comment was never made cannon so I doubt if Aaron or anyone at Marvel now even know/acknowledge the fact.
    We must invoke the power of Loki. He can make anything cannon!
    What did Puck do? Anything?

[spoiler]Puck and Logan Sr. were planning in the background and then Puck led an army of all the murderers in Hell against the demon army[end spoiler]

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    And THAT is why if it isn't written in the actual comic, it really should not be considered true.
    And why this rumor had me interested.
    Yet, weren't we told in an interview that Flex was Wolverine's genetic offspring?
    What IS cannon?
    Loki - where are you? Please weigh in? And will this "fact" ever make it into a handbook?
    In order of the questions above: yes, cannon is a large projectile weapon while canon is what is shown in print in a comic or handbook, I'm here, am weighing in, and Flex's parentage will be referenced in a handbook when and if we get it confirmed elsewhere first - we won't confirm it based on an interview, because such plans change with new writers.