Thread: Alpha Flight T-Shirt from Stylin' Online

Default Alpha Flight T-Shirt from Stylin' Online

Stylin' Online has an Alpha Flight shirt for sale here. Not a bad line-up, but the lack of Northstar (and inclusion of Wolverine) makes this not the shirt for me.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stylinonline_213&#5.jpeg 
Views:	125 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	774

certainly not my first choice in of art. I mean it's ok, but I'd rather something a little more "Alpha Flight"...you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    certainly not my first choice in of art. I mean it's ok, but I'd rather something a little more "Alpha Flight"...you know?
    Exactly. I'm pretty sure this was the cover to an issue of Wolverine; the design more or less says "And here's Wolverine! And some other guys you may have heard of..." I guess it's better than no AF shirt at all, and I'd wear it if one dropped out of the sky and onto my head, but it's mostly meh. I like this one better, but, again, the lack of Northstar...

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I know the artwork on that grey one, but can't place it...

Wolverine #172. It's been scanned into the guest appearances gallery. Apparently by me.
    You'd think I'd've told me before I did that.

Suzene, I'm with you, but there's another one based on the cover to (Marvel Age #3, I believe? The not quite #1 cover art Byrne did). It's yellow, and was made about the time v1 came out.

- Le Messor
    "I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye."
    - Jack Handey