Thread: Heroclix help

Default Heroclix help

So I have decided to enter a big regional Heroclix tourn. But the problem is....I have played heroclix in almost 5 years, but I know just for the heck of it, I want to use Alpha flight as the my 300 pt team. There have been numerous sets released since the last time I played so the figures I may have probably won't be legal to use. Do anyone know which AF figures can be used for a 300 pt. Modern team?
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

If you haven't played HeroClix in 5 years, be advised the game has drastically changed since it's original version. It's changed VERY much, and I think, for the worse. It used to be a pretty simple game, but now there's cards and everything else that can be used...

But to answer your question, no, I don't know. I never did any tournaments myself. Was always just a game we played among friends. I would imagine, however, as long as they're actual, official HeroClix pieces (and not customs), that you should be able to use them?

I was still in it when the cards started rolling out but I heard since I left that new stuff got added and more confusing. More cards and power cards. So I am just wanting to put a decent team together using AF members.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    I was still in it when the cards started rolling out but I heard since I left that new stuff got added and more confusing. More cards and power cards. So I am just wanting to put a decent team together using AF members.
    I had stopped when the initial cards came out. I found that it complicated the game, quite unnecessarily. The game was able to be explained in 5 minutes before, and begin game play right after. Now you have to explain the original game, as well as these tokens, and all these assortment of cards, such as BYSTANDARDS and POWER CARDS. Yeah, that made me leave the game...

There used to be a HeroClix dedicated fan site - had a great forum. You might have better luck there, unless someone else chimes in about HeroClix here...