Thread: Conway Twitty is a must

Default Conway Twitty is a must

So now that is out of the way, how is everyone doing? I am new to the boards and a new follower of the Alpha Flight. Though I will admit the issue of Walter being a female is a bit strange and Box going crazy is how I feel when I lose to a girl in a game of UNO. but nevertheless, AF is a great read and the most underrated team in the Marvel Universe. (I also think the Royal Flush Gang is the most underrated in the DC world). So now for a couple random thoughts: If a AF is made for TV/movie, Northstar and Aurora should be played by the Baker Twins (First Nation members), Shaman played by Wes Studi and Talisman played by Ashley Callingbull (First Nation member). Last thing: Who is your favorite AF character and their quote?

Welcome, MH!

My fave Alpha Flighter has always been Wild Child.

And I would tend to agree with you about the Royal Flush Gang!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Hi, Mekko.

I don't know that I really have a favorite Alpha Flight member. I just know it's NOT Mantlo's Heather.
    I take that back: I really adore Aurora and Northstar.
    I like Mac a lot, too, but it's been so long...
    If Northstar remained a complete snarky jerk to Heather all of Mantlo's run, I could possibly say that I'd like it a lot.
    But, so far, Mantlo ruins ALLTHECHARACTERS, so I don't have high hopes.

Welcome to alphaflight.net, Mekko Hotvle!My favorite quote is from Northstar in AF 25 "Is this a trial then? If so, I see no one here whom I acknowledge to have the authority to pass judgement over me."That always stuck with me as the ultimate in Northstar arrogance, best line he ever said.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Welcome, Mekko.
    I also like rplass's quote above (which is also useful in real life!).

I think I like Byrne's Heather the best.
    Though my favourite quote from a member is probably Puck's 'A high-tech problem requires a low-tech solution' from Domino #1, I believe. (All of which is unlike me, but the quote stands out.)

Don't spoiler things for Crackity - she's reading these things for the first time.

~ Le Messor
    "Coincidence? I've learned in this line of work there's no such animal."
    ~ Heather

Thanks for the welcome, Fellas and Milady Jones.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

You're welcome for the welcome.