Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wolverine - Spoilers

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I like bands like Warrant and Slaughter!

I thought I'd mentioned Wolfmother already.

The closest thing we have to wolverines here would be Tasmanian devils; but DC have a Tasmanian Devil. Or Tasmanian Tigers (Thylacines). Then again, he's always been played, or rumoured to be played, by an Australian.

~ Le Messor
    "Like the ski resort full of girls looking for husbands and husbands looking for girls, the situation is not as symmetrical as it might seem."
    ~ Alan McKay

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I like bands like Warrant and Slaughter!
    I am both embarrassed and proud to say I own every Warrant cd they have put out (except the latest one that doesn't have the original lead singer). It's why I said I wasn't judging, merely that's what Airbourne heavily reminded me of (in both appearance and sound).

I thought I'd mentioned Wolfmother already.
    It's possible you did. I'll blame it on the propofol they had me on for 26-odd hours in the hospital. It's done wonky things to my short-term....I'll blame it on the propofol they had me on for...I'll blame it on the propofol they...

The closest thing we have to wolverines here would be Tasmanian devils; but DC have a Tasmanian Devil.
    Yeah, which is why I had to pull out Wombat. Of course, Logan and the Looney Tunes version of the Tasmanian Devil DO have a lot of similarities. Short, hairy, bad-tempered...

Or Tasmanian Tigers (Thylacines). Then again, he's always been played, or rumoured to be played, by an Australian.
    Pshaw. Next you'll try to tell me that Elijah Wood isn't really a Hobbit!

Images

I like Warrant, but I only have two of their songs (Cherry Pie and their version of We Will Rock You).

Real Tasmanian devils are like that, too. A lot like wolverines. Short, hairy, bad-tempered. So the Aussie equivalent...
    OTOH, maybe the Dingo? That could work.

~ Le Messor
    "Look! Plain donuts, powdered donuts, ooh, even cinnamon donuts! How's THAT for freedom of choice?"
    ~ Homer

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I've been out of touch with music for a while now. I know Air Supply?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbourne_(band)
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Images

I've got the bluray of this movie now, and I'd just like to say:

If you get the chance, watch the alternate ending. It has a nice Easter egg for fans.

(Don't buy the movie just for it or anything - it's not worth that - but watch it if you can.)

~ Le Messor
    "My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle."
    ~ allegedly from real insurance form
    Last edited by Le Messor; 07-02-2014 at 05:20 PM.