Thread: Tell Me a Story.

Default Tell Me a Story.

Hiya.

Not actually read anything Alpha since the end of the last series, so have no idea who's doing what. I know Puck wandered off to X-Whatever, but apart from that???

Any one feeling benevolent enough to fill in some gaps ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Right, chronologically in the 616 we have...

Vol.4 #1-8
    X-Men Schism #2, 4
    X-Men Legacy #259-260
    Uncanny X-Men #1
    X-Club #1-5
    X-Men #23, 25
    X-Treme X-Men #1
    Hulk #53-57
    Astonishing X-Men #48-56
    Astonishing X-Men Annual 1
    Secret Avengers #29-32
    Avengers Vs X-Men #2-3
    Avengers Academy #29-31
    Wolverine & the X-Men #19
    Wolverine & the X-Men #23
    Uncanny X-Force #1-4
    Secret Avengers #2
    Avengers #9-10
    Astonishing X-Men #57, 59
    X-Termination #1
    Astonishing X-Men #60
    Age Of Apocalypse #14
    X-Treme X-Men #13
    Astonishing X-Men #61
    X-Termination #2
    Astonishing X-Men #62

Most are just little cameos, but I'll break down the bigger things at some point.

Cheers for that Phil, just out of interest, I saw those pages featuring the new Omega Flight. Apart from Wendigo, any info on the rest. Is Validator (?) Heather?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Cheers Phil, might pick a few of these issues up and play catch up.
    Del

Thanks KM. I forgot how good the wiki was.
    Del

Was Northstar in Astonishing X-Men #62? I saw his pic on the roster list on the recap page but I don't remember actually seeing him in the story.

No I dont think so, I only saw the headshot of him that listed the team members.