Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New pages?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Thanks, Phil.

FP, you need a lug wrench for that, not a pipe wrench.

~ Le Messor
    "John Milton
    Never stayed in a Hilton Hotel,
    which was just as well."

Images

NB: Madison Jeffries' name is spelled wrong in the article title. (AoX).

Thanks Phil, can someone else start to upload the pics to the pages? pretty please

Northstar (A-Babies vs. X-Babies) did that category issue as well, but all the entries posted here are added to the alphanex....someone just needs to add the images to the pages

Images

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Thanks Phil, can someone else start to upload the pics to the pages? pretty please
    I still can't manage it, sorry.

Wild Child (Ultimate Universe)

{{Villain|
    image=
    |character_name=Wild Child
    |real_name=Kyle Gibney
    |debut= Ultimate Comics: Wolverine #2
    |affiliations=Unknown
    |past_affiliations=Unknown
    |status=Possibly deceased
    |aliases=
    |relatives=Unknown
    |height=Unknown
    |weight=Unknown
    |eyes=Blue-Green
    |hair=Blonde
    |}}
    ==History==
    Years ago in reality #1610, [[Wolverine I (Ultimate Universe)|Wolverine]] and his [[S.H.I.E.L.D. (Ultimate Universe)|S.H.I.E.L.D.]] team were tracking down and destroying the remnants of [[Project Mothervine (Ultimate Universe)|Project Mothervine]]– a secret initiative to weaponize mutation. Years later, Logan’s son [[Wolverine II (Ultimate Universe)|Jimmy Hudson]] has begun his quest for answers and to find out more about his past.

Jimmy and [[Black Box (Ultimate Universe)|Black Box]] ultimately discover a long abandoned underground lab, hidden underneath a Miami County Fertility Clinic.The teens uncover details about Project Mothervine, until they are suddenly attacked by a paramilitary group led by Wild Child. Little is known of this version of Wild Child, but he and his team of mercenaries, were hired to clean up the mess the [[H.E.L.L. (Ultimate Universe)|H.E.L.L.]] (Human Engineering Life Laboratories) operatives left behind all those years ago. Wild Child fought and quickly defeated Jimmy, revealing he had been studying Wolverine for years. Things were looking pretty bleak for the teens, until [[Quicksilver (Ultimate Universe)|Quicksilver]] suddenly arrives killing Wild Child’s team and then snapped his neck. It’s unknown if Wildchild survived the attack or not.

==Powers/Abilities==.
    Little is known about this version of Wild Child’s abilities, but he appeared to have claws of unknown design (natural or artificial).

[[Category:Alternate Universes]]

James Hudson (Ultimate Universe)

{{Hero|
    image=
    |character_name=
    |real_name=James Hudson
    |debut=Ultimate X #1
    |affiliations=Port St.Lucie Police Force
    |status=Active
    |aliases=The Guardian
    |relatives=[[Heather Hudson (Ultimate Universe)|Heather Hudson]] (Wife), [[Wolverine II (Ultimate Universe)|Jimmy Hudson]] (Adopted son)
    |height=Unknown
    |weight=Unknown
    |eyes=Brown
    |hair=Black
    |}}
    ==History==
    In reality #1610, James Hudson is the sheriff of Port St.Lucie, where he and his wife, [[Hudson Heather (Ultimate Universe)|Heather]] raised their adopted son [[Wolverine II (Ultimate Universe)|Jimmy]]. Heather was the one to give James the nickname, “The Guardian”, after a carpet cleaner she brought home from work, as like him it cleans up other people’s messes.

For years, the Hudson’s kept hidden that Jimmy, is in reality the son of [[Wolverine I (Ultimate Universe)|Wolverine]], even from him. Wolverine asked James to raise Jimmy as the two became close friends during the Gulf War. Logan was even the one that introduced James to Heather and gave a toast at their wedding. So, he trusted his close friends to teach his son to be a good man knowing he himself was unfit to raise a child

The Hudson’s loved Jimmy as if he was their own, and were always hesitant to reveal who his true father was as they were afraid to let him go. One day, [[Shadowcat (Ultimate Universe)|Kitty Pryde] at the request of Wolverine upon his death, revealed to Jimmy his true origins. In the package were several of Wolverine’s heirlooms and a holographic message from Wolverine himself. Now knowing the truth, Jimmy began a quest to find answers leaving his home and family behind.

James and Jimmy shared a close bond, and took part in a family project building a thirty foot sail boat they were hoping to travel the world with. After Jimmy left, James still continues working on the boat hoping to one day have the family reunited again.

Heather Hudson (Ultimate Universe)

{{Hero|
    image=
    |character_name=
    |real_name=Heather Hudson
    |debut=Ultimate X #1
    |affiliations=None
    |status=Active
    |aliases=
    |relatives=[[Hudson James (Ultimate Universe)|James Hudson]] (Husband), [[Wolverine II (Ultimate Universe)|Jimmy Hudson]] (Adopted son), unnamed father (Deceased)
    |height=Unknown
    |weight=Unknown
    |eyes=Brown
    |hair=Black
    |}}
    ==History==
    In reality #1610, Heather Hudson is the host for “Heather in the morning” on a local radio station, where she and her husband, [[Hudson James (Ultimate Universe)|James]] raised their adopted son [[Wolverine II (Ultimate Universe)|Jimmy]].Heather was the one to give James the nickname, “The Guardian”, after a carpet cleaner she brought home from work, as like him it cleans up other people’s messes.

For years, the Hudson’s kept hidden that Jimmy, is in reality the son of [[Wolverine I (Ultimate Universe)|Wolverine]], even from him. Wolverine shared a closed bond with the Hudson’s as James and him became friends during the Gulf War. Logan was even the one that introduced James to Heather and gave a toast at their wedding. So, he trusted his close friends to teach his son to be a good man knowing he himself was unfit to raise a child

The Hudson’s loved Jimmy as if he was their own, and were always hesitant to reveal who his true father was as they were afraid to let him go. One day, [[Shadowcat (Ultimate Universe)|Kitty Pryde] at the request of Wolverine upon his death, revealed to Jimmy his true origins. In the package were several of Wolverine’s heirlooms and a holographic message from Wolverine himself. Now knowing the truth, Jimmy began a quest to find answers leaving his home and family behind.

Last edited by -K-M-; 05-08-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Finally figured out the image problem, entries on pages 2, 3 and 4 are done as well all of the Ultimate Universe, . Still lots to go if anyone wants to help...hint hint.
    Last edited by -K-M-; 05-10-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Images

Finally figured out the image problem, entries on pages 2, 3 and 4 are done as well all of the Ultimate Universe, . Still lots to go if anyone wants to help...hint hint.
    Um... so what's the solution to the image problem?

Which, come to think of it, is a question I've been asking myself since I was about five.

~ Le Messor
    "Jones' Principle: Needs are a function of what other people have."

entries on pages 2, 3 and 4 are done
    I'm lost...?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I'm lost...?
    Found you!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I'm lost...?
    Whoops the ones on page 3 arent done I mean (Ape Universe, Marvel Zombies, etc)

Meant to type pages 2, 4 and 5 were done.
    Last edited by -K-M-; 05-11-2013 at 02:12 PM.

I've obviously got the site set up differently to you because for me this is page 3 of 3...

Gotcha, all that's left is the Ape Universe and Zombie universe images and then thats everything for now.

edit: now just the Ape Universe needs to be done
    Last edited by -K-M-; 05-11-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Images

Thanks again, K-M.

This is page 5 on my set-up.

~ Le Messor
    "Jones's First Law: Anyone who makes a significant contribution to any field of endeavor, and stays in that field long enough, becomes an obstruction to its progress, in direct proportion to the importance of their original contribution."

All the entries are added with their pics now. Im finished haha.

But can anyone guess which alternate reality character I didnt add? If you guess right Ill add them.