Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Article: Avengers #10 Preview At CBR

So the robot character isn't human? Who do you think the other human is, a new character or someone we know? A Wendigo who 'dies', a robot of some sort who 'dies'? And the two humans, Validator and that guy? I guess time will tell.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Well, I live in... Perth and we certainly were not bombarded by bio-weapons from Mars. But then again, I don't think we live on Earth 616.

I must say that the new Deodato art looks cool -- and I have no idea who the new Omega Flight characters are. Remember back in the early days of AF that there were 3 tiers: Alpha, Beta and Omega, so perhaps these are just brand-spanking new characters. Validator is a bit of a strange code name though...

The Male reminds me a bit of an older Flex.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney View Post
    Well, I live in... Perth and we certainly were not bombarded by bio-weapons from Mars. But then again, I don't think we live on Earth 616.
    I think it happened, but it was a godawful small affair. At least, to the girl with the mousey hair.
    Anyway, the chances of anything coming from Mars are a million-to-one... they say.

Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney View Post
    Remember back in the early days of AF that there were 3 tiers: Alpha, Beta and Omega, so perhaps these are just brand-spanking new characters.
    I know you meant to say Alpha, Beta, and Gamma!
    But I do think these are just new characters.

~ Le Messor
    "It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire."

Well, the diamond dogs are poachers and they hide behind trees, hunt you to the ground they will, mannequins with kill appeal. Not Box-like. Or Box-lite.

Live it.

Images

Oh, Mokole - your eyes can be so cruel... just as I can be so cruel.
    Then again, it's only forever - not long at all.

Well Le Messor, I can safely say I'm not strung out on lazers or back slashed blazers, though I ate all your razors while pulling the waiters...talking about Monroe, and walking on Snow White?

Live it.

Images

Y'see, Mokole, the television man is crazy, saying we're all juvenile delinquent wrecks.
    Like I need TV when I've got T-Rex.

Sure, Le Messor, I see, you've got your transmission and your live wire, you got your cue line and a handful of ludes; you wanna be there when they count up the dudes!

Live it.

Images

Mokole, it's just you and your idol singing falsetto loud. Do you remember the bills you have to pay? Or even yesterday?

Ah, Le Messor. You acted funny trying to spend my money, you're out there playing your high class games; leather, leather everywhere and not a myth left from the ghetto.

Live it.

Images

Mokole, just show me the way to the next whiskey bar - oh, don't ask why. No, don't ask why.
    For if I don't find the next whiskey bar, I tell you I must die.

Oh Le Messor, I'm happy, hope you're happy too. I've loved all I've needed to love (sordid details following).

Live it.

Part of me really wants to steer this thread back on track, but the other part of me doesn't...

Sorry, Dad. I never did good things, I never did bad things, I never did anything out of the blue. Want an axe to break the ice?

Live it.