Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
I've now read the issue. It was... okay. At best.
I just never got any time to care about any of the characters, and they were all in that constantly efficient, militaristic, machines-not-people mode that I find so dull. With a little 'I'm gonna dump you in battle' humour that just doesn't make up for it, to me. (All the characters in the comics, not just Omega Flight, who had about two panels of air time. I didn't even know who some of the Avengers were).

~ Le Messor
Spike: I haven't heard any complaints. Well, I have heard a few complaints over the years, but then I just killed whoever spoke up, and that was pretty much that.
Buffy: He's joking.
Spike: No, I'm not.
Even though i liked the addition of new Canadian heroes (well, I ASSUME they were Canadian; with Marvel, who knows?!?), i'd have to agree that the issue itself was flat and boring, confusing even. For somebody like me, who had not read the previous 9 issues, basically nothing in this issue made sense for me...I don't like that in a comic. I'm gonna stick with it a few more issues, just to see if the new (possibly dead, possibly not) Omega Flight pops up again, but then i'll drop it like the garbage it is. IMHO, it certainly lacks the entertainment and creativity of Uncanny Avengers, which has quite captivated me.