Thread: Big Hero 6 movie release date announced

Default Big Hero 6 movie release date announced

Over at Bleeding Cool, we get news of a quasi-Alpha Flight related thingy. Big Hero 6 the movie, which we heard about a while back, now has a release date. The team debuted in Alpha Flight v2 #17, so hold on to your copies - will they become collectible $$? Also watch out for the other BH6 appearance in Alpha Flight v3 #9!

Now just to speculate a bit:

Alpha Flight also had a teensy flashback in Sunfire & Big Hero 6 #1 back in 1998 (which might also jump in collectible $$), so with all this little intertwining of the teams together, will we see Alpha Flight in the movie? Since the source material for BH6 is so limited, it's unlikely any writer wouldn't know about the two Alpha Flight issues mentioned above.

Well, it's good news for BH6 fans certainly, and nice that there's yet another Disney/Marvel TEAM movie being made besides the Avengers. If BH6 the movie does well, will they start thinking about an Alpha Flight movie to continue the success of TEAM movies? I hope so!

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Well, it's good news for BH6 fans certainly, and nice that there's yet another Disney/Marvel TEAM movie being made besides the Avengers. If BH6 the movie does well, will they start thinking about an Alpha Flight movie to continue the success of TEAM movies? I hope so!
    Well, if BH6 is coming out, people are (falsely ) rumouring Puck for the next X-Men, and Guardians of the Galaxy is the next Marvel Movie, I wouldn't be too shocked if they're thinking about it. If nothing else, on the broken clock principal.

~ Le Messor
    "It's not as important where we stand, as in what direction we are moving."
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes