Thread: How YOU can help Peter David.

Default How YOU can help Peter David.

I know Peter has a lot of fans here (rightfully so)

If you didn't know, Peter suffered a stroke last week.

If you'd like to help towards the medical costs his wife gives some details over at Peter's blog:

http://www.peterdavid.net/2013/01/04...an-help-peter/

Now HOW YOU CAN HELP
    Even though we have health insurance we have co-pays and the like. And since this stroke fell at the end of the year, we have all the new co-pays to deal with (I can honestly see those of you who have had to deal with this nodding your heads). And there are things that the insurance company just won’t cover (more head nodding). So we are at the beginning of what is going to be a very expensive year even though we are only 4 days in.
    The most direct way is to buy his books from Crazy 8 Press (via ComicMix) or from Amazon or Barnes and Noble websites. These are books that he gets the money from directly and the most per book.
    There's more details at the site.
    Even if you can't afford to donate, then please spread the word.

Those medical bills can add up quickly. Thanks for reminding everyone Phil. I've been praying for him since I heard the bad news.

It's amazing the guy is going through this and still working on stuff. I don't have prayers or money, but my hopes are with him.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I'm glad he can still work, so the income doesn't have to stop.
    Also, he's a great writer.