Thread: Alpha Flight Eaglemoss figures

Default Alpha Flight Eaglemoss figures

Greetings everyone, I have been a long time lurker and really appreciate all the work to this site. I know many here are familiar with the Eaglemoss figurines and that the marvel series is now cancelled. I decided to customize the missing characters from the Alpha Flight Byrne era (with Wolverine thrown in for good measure) and thought I would share them. All customs are made from other Eaglemoss figures except for Box, who was made from a Colossus action figure. I also included all the officially produced figures. Thanks for looking!

Characters include Shaman, Snowbird, Guardian, Northstar, Aurora, Puck, Sasquatch, Wolverine, Talisman, Wild Child, Flashback, Smart Alec, Nemesis, Marrina, Madison Jeffries, Box, Diamond Lil, Vindicator, Purple Girl

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF group.JPG 
Views:	4017 
Size:	437.2 KB 
ID:	2757Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF 01.JPG 
Views:	793 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	2758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF 02.JPG 
Views:	1019 
Size:	210.9 KB 
ID:	2759Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF 03.JPG 
Views:	1132 
Size:	294.6 KB 
ID:	2760

Oh. My. Word.

That is the Most Amazing custom Alpha Flight work I. Have. Ever. Seen.

Whoa.

Pure awesomeness. Thank you So Much for dropping in and sharing that!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Good looking stuff! I've done a handful of figures myself, but haven't worked on them in a few months.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Impressive. Most impressive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darth-vader-costume_52_250x200.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	2761

I like how you even got Smart Alec in there. And Purple Girl / Persuasion, showing you weren't bound by the 'Byrne-era' ruling.

The second pic is all the originals, right?

~ Le Messor
    "It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices."
    ~ Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Hi, thanks for the nice replies. Yeah, the first group is all the officially produced figures, the second and third are the customs. Maybe someday I will do a few of their villains.

I'm not usually a fan of customs, but I really like the Flashback & Smart Alec ones.
    very nice job.

These are really great. I particularly like Marrina and Vindicator. Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Calbretto View Post
    These are really great. I particularly like Marrina and Vindicator. Very nice!
    Thanks!

Very nice Flashback, as noted. Well done all around.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Guardian First Flight
    Images

These are pretty amazing. Been hunting down Alpha Flight figures. They're hard to get a hold of!