Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hero Hoodies

Default Hero Hoodies

I found this fellow on Facebook named Michael Alen who makes hoodies or in this case "Hero Hoodies". This is his latest design and I plan on ordering one right away...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	305691_396701243732845_1927420189_n.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	2744

yep i def want this now. wonder who else he is gonna make
    Pain knows no boundries, but Puck knows pain!!!!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I want a Shaman one!

Notice that it's neither Northstar nor Aurora, exactly, but you can see it's one of them.

How do you order? Without going on Facebook? Will he ship to Australia? Where were you on the night of the crime?

~ Le Messor
    "It is Fortune, not Wisdom, that rules man's life."

If you search for 'Hero Hoodiez' you can find the site to buy it from.
    It's pretty pricey for what it is though.

Images

$18,649! No way! Only once, I buy so expensive, and that was for a very good cause...

Oh, wait. That was the kickstarter goal.
    Heh.

c$50? Not terrible for a licenced (?) hoodie. Sadly. But that's without postage.

Not finding the Twinz one anywhere, though.

~ Le Messor
    "It is easier to stay out than to get out."
    ~ Mark Twain

I dig it, if they made a Shaman one I would definetly buy or maybe a Guardian one. I got enough black and white hoodies.

Odd. I automatically assumed Northstar. Didnt even occur to me that it might be Aurora. Probably because a male model but youre right, it could go either way.

Not sure if he plans to make other members of Alpha Flight. The only other options he has available were red and blue Nightwing hoodies (which are also pretty cool) and Star Trek the Next Gen designs.

Looks like he makes them himself so I wonder if he would be open to custom commissions? Im assuming if the price was right...why not? A Guardian hoodie would be pretty snazzy and great for Canada Day

Images

Whoah! That is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    Odd. I automatically assumed Northstar. Didn't even occur to me that it might be Aurora. Probably because a male model but youre right, it could go either way.

Not sure if he plans to make other members of Alpha Flight. The only other options he has available were red and blue Nightwing hoodies (which are also pretty cool) and Star Trek the Next Gen designs.
    Yeah, I noticed those. They were cool, too... I thought I saw a couple more, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    Looks like he makes them himself so I wonder if he would be open to custom commissions? Im assuming if the price was right...why not? A Guardian hoodie would be pretty snazzy and great for Canada Day
    I've actually been thinking about this for quite a while - yes, much longer than these have existed - which Alphan would I want to wear a shirt like? If they made superhero tops for everyday wear.
    I rejected Guardian because it wouldn't look like a specific character so much as Canada in general. And I've never been to Canada.
    Sasquatch... all that fur... nah.

I've never even thought of Puck 'til now, for some reason, but that could work, too.

~ Le Messor
    "The first thing education teaches you to do is to walk alone."
    ~ Alfred Aloysius Horn

I've never even thought of Puck 'til now, for some reason, but that could work, too.
    So now you want to wear an X-jacket?
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    So now you want to wear an X-jacket?
    Well, I meant the original with a letter 'P' on... but actually, that X-jacket could work, too.

~ Le Messor
    "It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do."

I'd really like a Puck hoodie.
    Non-comicky people would think it was P for Phil, and those in the know would, well, know...

those in the know would, well, know...
    Know what? I'd buy an Alphaflight.net hoodie with a big P-for-Phil on it!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Alright it's settled, were all getting Phil hoodies.

Images

Is this guy selling Phil hoodies?