Thread: X-Club to appear in X-Men Legacy?

Hybrid View

Default X-Club to appear in X-Men Legacy?

Steve: Do you have any more plans to write them again? If, that is, they don’t become Avengers. What else do you have on the horizon right now?
    Spurrier: No plans for more X-Club titles in the near future, but… shall we say… in all probability you haven’t seen the last of those guys in a Spurrier-scripted comic. There’s a… a Big Marvel Thing on the horizon I can’t talk about just yet, but expect an announcement in the next week or two.
    http://www.comicsbulletin.com/interv...s-of-humanity/

We should start a Rupert Fan Club. He's my 2nd favorite member of the X-Club, after all...
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Oh yeah, for those who haven't clicked the link:

Steve: Recently you also finished work on X-Club, a miniseries focusing on the X-Men’s science team. It also felt like the first time in ages somebody celebrated the X-Men as a symbol of diversity. What was the starfish’s name?
    Spurrier: The starfish is pure and beautiful and unique, and as such is above the need for something as prosaic as a name.
    I had so, so, so much fun writing X-Club. Frankly I’m still slightly amazed Marvel let me get away with it: it’s a weird, niche, mad little book. A bunch of dysfunctional scientists led by a megalomaniacal superpomp savant doing crazy quantum mechanics, bio-engineering and buggering about between the walls in reality. Oh, and of course the whole Mechaphile thing. I’ve been waiting to tell that story for ages – Madison Jeffries and Danger have always had a bit of a crackly tension between them: it was just waiting for someone to step up and say “that bloke’s totally in love with a machine.”
    The book went down amazingly well, anyway. I’ve since been offered a rather tasty newer, bigger, meatier Marvel book – I can’t talk about that just yet – so someone somewhere obviously approved.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Danger certainly got off easier than Delphine from her meeting with Madison.

- Le Messor
    "In every revolution there's one man with a vision."
    ~ Kirk, Mirror, Mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Danger certainly got off easier than Delphine from her meeting with Madison.
    What you said combined with Madison being a Mechaphile--