Hi guys, I'm a 23 years old italian new member and I am a Marvel fan since I was 6
Unfortunately, not all Marvel comics were translate in Italy, for many reasons (series not importants, low space to publish, ugly series...).
In Italy, Marvel comics are usually anthologic comics, with a primer character (who gives the name of the comic) and one or two secondary characters.
For example, in italian comic "Fantastici Quattro" we have now in one comic the series Fantastic Four, FF and Alpha Flight v3. The Vol 1 of our canadian heroes was published first in "Capitan America E I Vendicatori" (with Captain America and the Avengers), after in "Wolverine" (with Wolverine and Excalibur) etc etc. Sadly, not all V1 were published in Italy.
First numbers of V2 were published in a comic called "Alpha Flight/Deadpool", comic of four numbers plus the zero.
In number zero, we had this cover (I post the link below). I research on internet, but I didn't find which comics is taken from (maybe is an advisory or a promo art for v2). Can you help me? thanx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ALPHA0.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	2606