Thread: Article: Interview - Jeff Parker - Hulk:Mayan Rule

Default Article: Interview - Jeff Parker - Hulk:Mayan Rule

Hey what a great interview! I'm so glad that yet ANOTHER amazing writer is joining the ranks of the Alpha Flight creative team. I can't wait for these issues to come out!

With Aaron Stack appearing here, i was hoping (in a fanboy sort of way) that maybe Elsa Bloodstone and The Captain might make an appearance. As I've heard nothing yet to suggest that they will, I'll stop holding my breath now.

That said, Mr. Parker has made me curious about Red Hulk. Am i curious enough to want to collect Hulk? No, not yet, but if these issues are really good, anything is possible!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Parker View Post
    Do Alpha Flight appear in the entire arc? If so which issues does this form?
    Off and on, yes. Their inclusion actually adds fuel to the fire, as you'll see. It's Hulk 53 to 57.
    Hmm... Not sure if I like the sounds of that. It seems like Alpha are making things worse; not the way I like them portrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Parker View Post
    Come for Alpha, stay for the Hulks!
    Okay, okay, it makes sense to need to advertise your book...
    I'll see when I read it if I want to stay for anything. I might; I'm looking for a Marvel comic I actually enjoy these days (Avengers Academy!)

- Le Messor
    "If you stick your head in the sand, you'll get your ass kicked."

Nice!

When I went to pick up (Red) Hulk #53 last week, my comicbookguy said that it had sold out.... however, he wasn't even aware that Alpha Flight was in it, otherwize he would have ordered more... slightly disappointed in my comicbookguy ;( But he said he would order some more, which made me happy happy happy

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sypes View Post
    owever, he wasn't even aware that Alpha Flight was in it, otherwize he would have ordered more...
    Well, it's good news that an AF appearance drives up sales!

Home team advantage?

- Le Messor
    "If you want to know how old a man is, ask his brother~in~law."