So, here is an interesting question for discussion; what age would you think the various Alphans are at?

To me, this is difficult to pin down in the world of comics, as we are not usually too sure how much time passes each issue.

Here' s my take on this question, see if you agree with me or not.

I think Mac is about 38 to 40 years old, and Heather is about 26-28 years old. Mac was significantly older than Heather when they met, and Heather got the job at Mac's company fresh out of high-school I do beleive. After marriage, they went quite a while before they had Claire.

Mind you, this is factoring out that Mac was blown back in time and then put in suspended animation for eons!

Snowbird is ultimately impossible to figure out, as she did not age naturally. To me, she LOOKS like she is about thirty years old, but has far less actual live experience than that.

I figure Shaman to be in his early to mid-forties, and Talisman to be about 20.

Northstar and Aurora looked to be about 21 or so when they were first approached by Mac, so i am guessing they are now in the 28 years old range?

Marrina looks to be about 19, as of Volume 4. Seems like she'd have to be older than that, though!

Puck...again, thanks to the demon-inside-him thing, impossible to tell his true age, although I think Mantlo put him in his 70's? If i recall that correctly, that is.

I'd guess Madison Jeffries to be in his early thirties, although he looks closer to forty at times.

Walter Langkowski would be close to Mac's age; 35-ish? Football career, scientist, researcher, super-hero...can't fit that all into a 22-year life span! Besides, this helps me to figure out that his feelings for Aurora have a lot to do with him being in mid-life-crisis range.

What does everybody else think? Am I way off?