{{Team|
image=[[Image:Beta_flight.jpg]]
|current_members=N/A
|former_members=[[Aurora]], [[Northstar]], [[Sasquatch I|Sasquatch]], [[Shaman]], [[Snowbird]], [[Marrina]], [[Puck I|Puck]], [[Box I|Box]], [[Flashback]], [[Persuasion]], [[Manikin]], [[Pathway]], [[Gobyln]], [[Witchfire]], [[Talisman]], [[Flex]], [[Radius]], [[Manbot]], [[Murmur]], [[Guardian III]], [[Ghost Girl]], [[Ouija]], [[Flinch]]
|debut=Alpha Flight #1 vol 1
|base=Canada
|associates=[[Department H]], [[Alpha Flight]], [[Windshear]]
|status=Unknown
|}}

==History (Vol.1)==
Beta Flight was created as a training program for Canadian superheroes to develop their powers and gain experience so they can learn to become a hero. [[Guardian I| James Hudson]] created this faction as the first tier training team in [[Department H]], which if they succeeded in accomplishing this faction they would be offered membership to [[Alpha Flight]]. However, after Department H disbanded, Beta Flight was decommissioned as well as the other training classes.

However, the team was revived when Alpha Flight decided to train [[Persuasion| Kara Kilgrave]] to better to harness her powers. The next member inducted was [[Manikin]] and they continued to gain young Canadian paranormals they wished to train. The team became an associate team to Alpha Flight and went on most of their missions together. Later, after Department H was reinstated they issued Beta Flight members their own team uniforms to wear on missions. [[Windshear]] became a mentor to the younger heroes, guiding them in the right direction. They remained together until the [[Master| Joshua Lord]] scandal, which along with them Alpha Flight was broken up.

==History (Vol.2)==
During the time with [[Clarke General|General Clarke]] was the Director of [[Department H]], Alpha Flight was reinstated. However, he forcibly confined paranormals, such as [[Flinch]], [[Ghost Girl]] and [[Ouija]] in the [[Beta Flight Wing]]. They were called "Legacy Cases", which are offspring of superhuman parents. Clarke also posted several guards to keep the trainees in, and if they ever did escape they were order to bring them back. Once he passed away, [[Gentry]] took over command of Department H and visited the trainees and implemented them as real Beta Flight members.

In the eyes of Department H, former members of Alpha Flight: [[Radius]], [[Murmur]], [[Manbot]] and [[Flex]] were seen not be be up to the task as Canada?s ?A? team. Once the original team reformed it was determined to be best for everyone involved, if the newer recruits were shifted to Beta Flight, led by [[Guardian I| Mac?s]] synthoid [[Guardian III| duplicate]]. It wasn?t an idea that went well with everyone involved. After a wave of initial resistance, Beta Flight really began to blossom as an entity unto itself. Several members of that team over the years have left, and it is unknown if Department H has a new team being trained.

[[Category:Alpha Flight]]