{{Minor Characters|
image=[[Image:Richelieu.jpg]]
|name=Richelieu (First name Unrevealed)
|known_relatives=Unknown
|debut=Marvel Comics Presents #92
|}}

==History==
A professional skier, who formerly had great distain towards [[Northstar]], believing him to be a liar, a cheat and a disgrace to the sport of skiing. Richelieu took part in a ski benefit in Calgary; the same event Northstar made an appearance at. Richelieu even interrupted an interview between Northstar and [[Montgomery, Ms.|Ms.Montgomery]] spitting in his face, which Northstar laughs off ands comments perhaps Richelieu should have taken up spitting instead of skiing, as he is far better at it. As the benefit began, the wanted terrorist [[Glissant Edoard|Edoard Glissant]] set off an explosion causing an avalanche on the hill. Richelieu was about to be overtaken until Northstar pushed him to safety and getting hit by an ice block seriously injured Northstar. As Richelieu laid in disbelief that Northstar would save him, Ms.Montgomery rushed over to interview the two and is taken hostage by Glissant. Richelieu was inspired by the heroics of Northstar and dashed over freeing Montgomery, but not before getting shot to the chest. Northstar took out Glissant with his superior speed and Richeleiu was rushed to the hospital, but not before he told Northstar, ?''Regardless of how people perceive you in the past, today I see you in another light?I owe you my life, Beaubier. Thank you''?