Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
Aww rats. I didn't think you would take it seriously. I'm not one of those people on the Internet. I don't relish making anyone feel bad after reading something that I write. It was just meant to be funny. Sorry!

On the subject of Alice Hu though, I like the idea of bringing her in as a supporting character, but as of right now the potential of making her a new Canadian hero doesn't thrill me much. There's too many other Canadian heroes I would rather see revisited. Plus, in my opinion, she should respect his marriage, regardless of whether they are going through a rocky stage. Especially when a child is involved. I didn't really like the goose. For that reason, I'm not sure that I consider her likeable yet.
I was just confused about the whole Hu thing at first, just wanted to clearifie that. As for her goosing Guardian and what that may lead or not lead into, it seems out of charater for her as a news reporter, but then you could look at it as she was having a bit of fun after being what she's been through. She could become likeable if they write her differently. As about revisiting past heroes it might be cool to see what they are up to, but to bring them back into the fold may seem rather redundant, and I rather the team move foward than reliving the past.