Thread: Facebook?

Default Facebook?

Anyone here use it? I'd love to friend you guys there, so I don't loose touch when I wander off again.
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, you must be Marvel."
    -FlightPath07 Don't you feel all important now?

Yep
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I should add, 'and under what name?' lol

I'm Nicole Morgan, Joliet IL. I'm really hard to find, though.

*edit* LETS DO THIS THE EASY WAY. lol

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001976012955
    Last edited by EccentricSage; 09-22-2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Herping my Derp like, yeah
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, you must be Marvel."

The Yep is a link, I'm trying to be flash
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

LMAO oh.