Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Alpha Flight vol.4 completist

Thread: Alpha Flight vol.4 completist

Default Alpha Flight vol.4 completist

Iíve been out of the Alpha Flight loop for a few years, and with the new series have decided to become a completist. (Itís a horrible disease!)

Iím looking to fill the blanks between AFís Ďdeathí in New Avengers #16 and the current ongoing! Anyone care to update my brief research below?

New Avengers #16
    Chaos War: Alpha Flight
    Wolverine First Class #5
    Alpha Flight #0.1
    Alpha Flight #1
    Alpha Flight #2
    Alpha Flight #3

Iím also interested in any variants that may have come out recently! Let me know if I'm missing anything!
    Avengers #4 Fan Expo Variant
    Captain America #1 Fan Expo Variant
    Alpha Flight #1 Variant
    Alpha Flight #2 Variant
    Alpha Flight #3 Variant

Administrator Department H

If you go into the Appearences forum, there's a list of basically ever Alpha or Alphan appearence. If you click on 'show topics last 75 days, the subjects will come up.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'm a RealWyldeChild Alpha Flight

The Omega Flight limited series, don't forget that!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

There's also the Weapon Omega TPB that was set just after Omega Flight.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

How hardcore are you going completist wise?
    Are you on about just team appearances or appearances by any individual characters & team members such as Northstar, Madison Jeffries etc?

I'm a RealWyldeChild Alpha Flight

How hardcore are you going completist wise?
    Based on that question, I'd consider myself more 'soft-core'; with a squishy center. But props to everyone who wanna get EVERY appearance by any past, present, or future Alphan; good on ya.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

I'm not that obsessed with getting every appearance. But I thought the Citadel first appearance would be a good thing to have. The fact that coming back from the dead plays a bit of a part in this series, I was also interested in their death (NA#16, Chaos War Alpha Flight).

If there was any other issue that focused on their ressurection, I'd be interested.

I will check the "Appearances" thread. Thanks!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    I'm not that obsessed with getting every appearance. But I thought the Citadel first appearance would be a good thing to have. The fact that coming back from the dead plays a bit of a part in this series, I was also interested in their death (NA#16, Chaos War Alpha Flight).
    Their death was shown a little more in subsequent issues of NA.
    Citadel's first appearance was a full-team (almost) Alpha appearance.

There's also a thread around here somewhere that's a chronology of appearances... but it doesn't have every single one-panel appearance in X-books.

- Le Messor
    "If all the year were playing holidays, to sport would be as tedious as to work."
    ~ Wm Shakespeare

Semper ubi sub ubi Alpha Flight

Chaos War #5 is the book in which they were found to still be alive after Herc reset everything.

You are a stupid seal with a small rooster. Translate that into french and you'll get it.