Thread: Article: Alpha Flight Becomes Ongoing! *UPDATED with video*

Hallelujah !!!

WAHOO!!!!! Happy Birthday to me!

awesome!

BEST

NEWS

EVER!!

(well, for me anyway).

Wow - this has blown me away. Since the maxi-series kicked off, I've been wondering if this might happen and not daring to really hope (given past track record).

It's really testament to the awesomeness and effort of the current creative team (Freg and Dale) and the respect they have for the characters, for fans and for the concept.

Geeze... I'm trembling a bit. This has been quite a pleasant shock!

The panel's just ended, so as soon as Marvel.com have the video up, I'll update the article with a link & transcribe the juicy bits.

Here's hoping Freg continue to come up with great ideas, and pull in more readers.

Congratulations to all of us!

That's amazing! Let's do our share into its success by promoting it to our friends, facebook, twitter, etc. Im buying several copies every month and giving them to my godsons as Christmas gifts so we get new readers. But, if you think of other ideas, let's share them!

Sweet bejeesus, hooray!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    The panel's just ended, so as soon as Marvel.com have the video up, I'll update the article with a link & transcribe the juicy bits.
    Wow, now that I'm almost amongst the employed again and my daughter turning 4 tomorrow, things are really looking up!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
    Wow, now that I'm almost amongst the employed again and my daughter turning 4 tomorrow, things are really looking up!
    Hey! 4 years old, the perfect time for an AF subscription! lol.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!