Thread: Update commitments

Cool Update commitments

Ben, Phil, K-M et al
    when the wiki started I promised to take care of updates for Northstar, Aurora and Spider-Woman.
    My eyesight goes up and down but unfortunately more often the latter.
    As a result I have given up comics all except for the new Alpha series whicvh I do find worth struggling through.
    Obviously this doesn't make me a good candidate for keeping the entries fresh.
    As I can enhance things on the computer screen, let me know if there's anything you feel needs a good edit and I will go through it as time and physiology allow.
    Jeff
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Thanks Jeff, sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your eyesight! I am quite sensitive to eye problems. At the moment, the wiki is not able to be edited or updated, as I need to update and reinstall software. I've been delaying that process for reasons of not wanting to take critical parts of the site down for extended periods during this time of high activity. I actually contrived of a way I may be able to do this with much less downtime than I had previously been thinking while in the shower yesterday, but it will still take me a full day of messing around to get the job done. As soon as edits can be made again, I'll announce it, and any contribution you feel up to is appreciated.

Ben

Thanks Ben
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.