Thread: Anyone here on Google+ ?

Default Anyone here on Google+ ?

Exactly what it says in the title ^

Yep, thanks to your good self. Still exploring at the mo. Am unsure of it's benefits, but that will probably change.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I just opened an account yesterday. No phone access though (GOOG hates windows phones). You can find me by searching my real name.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Word of warning to you creative types on Google+:

Google’s terms and conditions, buried in tiny print that most users will miss, gives them the right to take control of your content.
    “By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. You agree that this license includes a right for Google to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Google has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.”
    The key terms here are Perpetual, Royalty-Free - and most disturbingly - Adapt and Modify.

This means that if you’ve taken pictures of a sunset, or fireworks, or your children playing with a toy - or anything - Google has the right to grab those images, edit them, publishing them, and re-sell them.

If you think the answer is simply that you won’t put any pictures on your G+ page, think again. Google REQUIRES you to link your Picasa account to your G+ account, and therefore requires you to license your Picasa to them under their Royalty-Free contract.