Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Box Mini Bust

Hybrid View

wow nice

Which version paint job will it be getting? No real preference, just curious.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I always felt like the blue box represented the evil version and the red box represented the good version ,,,just a thought but it seems the comics reflect that even the new preview the boxes fighting alpha are blue!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    Which version paint job will it be getting? No real preference, just curious.
    My guess is it will be the red version based on the look of the sculpt. WHICHLOOKSTOTALLYAWESOMEWHENISITCOMINGOUTWHERECANI GETIT!!!!!

(Just a little excited) DIGGER

I think it will be red. Considering what he has pinned up in the background as a source.

It's going to be the Red, Yellow and Silver Box ... I'm thinking I might even send it to Creations In Chrome to be chromed, as I think that's the way that JB designed it.

Once it's molded if you guys want a kit, I will have them.

I'm also going to have Helder make this a Full Figure by adding legs to it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
    It's going to be the Red, Yellow and Silver Box ... I'm thinking I might even send it to Creations In Chrome to be chromed, as I think that's the way that JB designed it.

Once it's molded if you guys want a kit, I will have them.

I'm also going to have Helder make this a Full Figure by adding legs to it later.
    Let me know when they are ready. I'll take one of each.

DIGGER

OH YES!!! WOW! I WANT!!! How can I buy one when they are ready?

Oh, and are there going to be lines in the arms like in the JB drawings?

- pjc (who's in the process of resurrecting his BOX mini-series)
    Last edited by patrick_j_clarke; 07-12-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Is this fan-made or official?
    Sorry, has to be asked.

- Le Messor
    "You're a vampire. Or is that an offensive term? Should I say 'undead American'?"
    ~ Buffy

It's fan made, and yes the arms will have the striation lines on them.

Looks sweet!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Nice. I love the detail; but is he really that big compared to the Hulkbuster armour and Titanium Man?

I guess that'd still be about human-sized, so, yes.

- Le Messor
    "If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Nice. I love the detail; but is he really that big compared to the Hulkbuster armour and Titanium Man?
    The problem is that (contrary to popular belief) Bowen size scales are all over the place. Just look as their Sasquatch as an example of that. The Sasquatch they produced wasn't very much larger than the the Vindicator they produced ... I was actually so annoyed at this, that I had my own made so that the team looked right.

It's more important to me, to make him fit with the Alpha Flight set up, and not any other Bowen piece.