Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: *SPOILERS* Alpha Flight #2 Lettered Preview Online

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    It was the previous line that got my attention: "Restored to life with the help of Shaman's ancestor spirits"
    Not really sure how to take that...
    I just edited my post with Angel's bio and it doesn't mention he can bring back the deceased (unless a new entry says otherwise?). Well technically I've heard people who were in a coma and reawoken said they were restored to life *shrugs*

Why would they have given the baby to a distant cousin when Heather had said that she came from a family with lots of kids.
    Wouldn't child services give her to a sibling of Heather's and not a distant cousin? Not trying to be nitpicky but...
    Anyway the story is playing out nicely and the artwork is sublime.

DIGGER

Salivating. And really liking the way Heather is drawn, the freckles and whatnot give her an "earthy" feel, like a farmer or something. girl next door look. So we get the "cute but not model-like" Heather, and the "oh-my-word, what-a-beautiful-butt" Vindicator - love it!

Oh, man. They're really not pulling any punches with the

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

"Heather betrays Alpha Flight" angle. All they need to do now is reveal that she was responsible for getting Eugene locked up in the first place...
    Last edited by Phil; 07-10-2011 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    Wouldn't child services give her to a sibling of Heather's and not a distant cousin?
    You're presuming that a)Heather's siblings would want the child, and that b)they'd be able to provide a suitable, stable, happy and safe life for the child.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    You're presuming that a)Heather's siblings would want the child, and that b)they'd be able to provide a suitable, stable, happy and safe life for the child.
    On your second point Phil, it wouldn't take a corrupt Gov much to say, "Heathers immediate family knew about her and Macs dangerous occupations and did nothing to dissuade them. That's why we will be putting the child with a distant cousin". Nice bargaining chip, which Cody seems to have used.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Okay, the official word is: Mac is referring to AF #12 Vol 1, and NA #16 when he says he's died twice. So sayeth the Fred.

He's missing out the events of AF #97-100 where he died (again). Or did he really died that time? Or the time he almost died in AF vol2 #1 or did he die in that one as well. Bloody 'ell, I'm so confused now.

AAWWWWWWWW....Baby Hudson is named Claire (after Heather's mom)...Cute! There's a Kryptonite for Snowbird?

Dana
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 07-11-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Rider View Post
    He's missing out the events of AF #97-100 where he died (again). Or did he really died that time? Or the time he almost died in AF vol2 #1 or did he die in that one as well. Bloody 'ell, I'm so confused now.
    Nope he didn't die in #97-100 as the Master found him floating in space and revealed him in AF #129-130

He almost died n vol.2, but he didn't actually die. He never officially died as in pass into the afterlife until New Avengers #16...everything else was him being presumed to be killed, but wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Nope he didn't die in #97-100 as the Master found him floating in space and revealed him in AF #129-130

He almost died n vol.2, but he didn't actually die. He never officially died as in pass into the afterlife until New Avengers #16...everything else was him being presumed to be killed, but wasn't.
    See what happens in comic books throughout the 90's kids. It F***s you up.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    There's a Kryptonite for Snowbird?

Dana
    Yeah, I'm not too happy about this concept. It doesn't "feel" right that one of the Great Beasts would be able to block Narya's shapeshifting ability. Does this also cancel out all of her other powers? Super strength? Flight? She should still have been able to escape or smash the Box if it only canceled out her shape-shifting.
    Now Showing "Return from LurkWorld 3:Can I Have A Life Please?"

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

She transformed into this Great Beast in Hercules, so technically wouldnt she not be able to if just a bone fragement prevents her from shifting? Ranark must have done a spell on it.
    Last edited by -K-M-; 07-11-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Looks awesome, cannot wait!!!

Guardian ftw!!!

Today is the day it comes out!!!!