Thread: favorite Aurora

Cool favorite Aurora

hey Flightfolk,

how are things, eh? (sorry, couldn't resist.) anyhoo, I read AF on ocassion and
    I reckon that one of the most popular/unpopular (depending on your view) is one
    Jeanne-Marie Baubier aka Aurora. she has, according to the storyline, at least
    three personalities:

1. the straight-edge strict Catholic
    2. the minx
    3. a combination of both.

so I'm wondering which Aurora do we like? I'm sort of favorable to 2. even
    though she make break someone's heart, at least that person would get a
    worthwhile night or two out of it. thoughts?
    Last edited by Phil; 07-21-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Edited #2 - Phil
    You need to have every square inch of your ass kicked-Evil Willow to Buffy

Hi Neil, moved thread to polls.

I prefer #2, the Aurora we saw in the early issues Contest of Champions, Machine Man etc.
    Last edited by DelBubs; 06-25-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'd prefer 3, but I can't say I'd be unhappy with 2.

Also, I'd love to see her with her original longer hair but in her gold outfit from the #20s. I'd dearly love to see what such a combination would look like.

Number two is the most valuable to the team. Number one not at all, obviously, and number 3 can be a liability. That said, I do like #3 the most, slipping back and forth, as she's the most interesting.

the first one , but the second one was hot too, does anybody remeber aurora's purple winter cotume ....during the david ross era when they fought pestilence??

Having only just seen this thread, I've edited the #2 choice as nowhere do we see Aurora sleeping around all over the place so **** isn't accurate.
    Let's not degrade the character here folks.
    Provocative, flirty & full of life does not equal ****.

I prefer choice # 4; cybernetically enhanced, completely unfeeling, and with Mac's memories stuck in her head somewhere.

Just kidding!

I like # 2, mainly because that one likes to change costumes a lot. I always liked her as the Canadian Janet van Dyne.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/