Thread: Which issues of Alpha Flight is in this comic book ?

Default Which issues of Alpha Flight is in this comic book ?

Any Idea if Marvel will release an Essential Alpha Flight comic compendium soon ???

John Byrne's artwork in Alpha Flight is the best ...

He sure draws one cool Box ...

Last edited by rogue tardis; 06-25-2011 at 08:18 PM.

No actual Issues of Alpha Flight I believe. Uncanny X-Men #109 (which is where that image is from, although recoloured), Uncanny #120-121, 139-140 and the two X-Men/Alpha Flight limiteds. Not sure if there's anything else in there. Must be as 9 issues may not make up 280 pages.

You may want to check out here also.

As an aside welcome to the boards.
    Last edited by DelBubs; 06-25-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Any idea if Marvel will release an Essential Alpha Flight comic any time soon ???

Those John Byrne art work in Alpha Flight are the best ...

He sure draws one cool Box ...

There's already an Alpha Flight Classic vol 1 out which reprints vol 1 #1-8 ( Linkage ) by Byrne and vol 2 which reprints #9-19 and Uncanny X-Men #109 is out in September (More Linkage )
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

any idea which issue of alpha flight does Box debuts ???

From Wikipedia:

Roger Bochs first appeared in Alpha Flight vol. 1 #1 (August 1983), and was created by John Byrne.
    The character subsequently appears as Box in Alpha Flight vol. 1 #11-13 (June-August 1984), #16 (November 1984), #22 (May 1985), #24-25 (July-August 1985), Secret Wars II #4 (October 1985), Alpha Flight #27-29 (October-December 1985), Alpha Flight Annual #1 (1986), Alpha Flight #30-32 (January-March 1986), Secret Wars II #9 (March 1986), Alpha Flight #33-38 (April-September 1986), Marvel Fanfare #28 (September 1986), The Avengers #272 (October 1986), Alpha Flight #39-46 (October 1986-May 1987), and he died in #48-49 (July-August 1987). Box made a posthumous appearance in Alpha Flight #113 (October 1992).

Thank you every body for the great replies !!!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    vol 2 which reprints #9-19 and Uncanny X-Men #109 is out in September
    Really? At last!

Also, Box's 'debut' in #1 was just a single image, nothing more.

- Le Messor
    "The moon may be smaller than Earth, but it’s further away."