Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Marvel activate... Alpha Strike?! *SPOILERS*

Default Article: Marvel activate... Alpha Strike?! *SPOILERS*

Oh I bet it's Diamond Lil now.

yeah, either diamond lil, who fvl retweeted a queation about, or aurora. defitanetly not talisman.

I think Phil got it right on his Tweet when he mentioned the cover to #3. The other Aurora. Two super types for the price of one.

Just for fun, let's enumerate all the other female Alpha Flight characters...

Stitch
    Nemesis
    Witchfire
    Laura Dean
    Murmur
    Ghost Girl
    Puck 2/Zusha Yu
    Arachne

Girls can grow their hair long, so I don't think we are only limited to the long haired ones...

Personally I think Witchfire is cool, but then, I doubt the silhouette could hide the horns...

I would also like to know what happened to Stitch and Nemesis.

Aurora is a great choice too...hmmmm...i like that.

I am guessing a third personality for Aurora. Cause what is better than one big betrayal? Two! Think of Northstar's and Sasquatch's reactions. Plus, why else would be she be in shadows?

the hand on the hip could be a dead give away. i can see aurora standing like that, not diamond lil. no way fvl goes that far back to stitch or laura, i think he's more of a byrne run fan (although purple girl was afterwrds)

i still want to know who is going to control the wendigo.

I still want to know who is going to control the wendigo
    Bear Grylls

hmmmmm.....

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0...-lil_large.jpg

http://www.alphaflight.net/alphanex/...amond_lil1.jpg
    ------
    Aurora seems like a better choice for more impact though

It's Aurora. The cover of #3 hints at a bad personality coming out. She'll definitely be a wild card if she flips between personalities though. Anyone know who deer skull guy is? Don't believe I've seen him before.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
    It's Aurora. The cover of #3 hints at a bad personality coming out. She'll definitely be a wild card if she flips between personalities though. Anyone know who deer skull guy is? Don't believe I've seen him before.
    My guess is Ranarck the Ravager from the Marvel Two-In-One issues Fred hinted at.

I'm hoping for Diamond Lil...even evil is better than 'fridged and put under glass!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    Bear Grylls
    Actually, Bear would probably try and eat him. That man has eaten some nasty stuff

Yeah I bet its Ranark as well, but its most likely going to be a depowered Ranark though.