Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Marvel activate... Alpha Strike?! *SPOILERS*

km, now that i see those, it may very well be diamond lil which would be awesome!

I grew to love the Diamond Lil character as well, and hope they bring her back. That issue with her getting breast cancer really humanized her.

I re-read last night the 0.1 and #1 issues of AF. It stuck me that Heather is clearly obssessed by the "lost" of her daugther. But I was especially struck by Jenny, the little girl she saves from the tsunamy. Jenny has red hair and could be the same age as Heather's daughter would be. And as she rescues Jenny, Heather says something like "don't worry, you'll see your Mommy soon". Could Jenny be her daugther? Could she have made a deal with Cody to help her get her daughter back somehow? And aligned with Persuasion just as a "back up plan" in case Cody changes his mind? And if we agree that the unknown Alpha Strike member is Aurora, I would say that it's perhaps Jeanne-Marie that would be surfacing since she was given for adoption too, and could relate to Heather's goals.... thoughts?

Looking at the preview pages for #2 here Jenny's not her daughter.

I'd definitely say her daughter is the reason behind whatever's going on with her alliance with Cody though.

I too would love it to be Lil, but I think it's more likely to be Aurora.

Dana

I'm going for Talisman. Perfect opportunity for Shaman v Talisman 2
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

i think the guy with the animal skull head appeared in marvel 2-in-0ne , im not sure ....

Yup, you'd be right!

that guy with the skull on his head ( the ravager?? i think)was so powerful and pompous its hard to believe he'd be part of a team and subservient to anybody??? Plus i'm eager to see what the motivations of alpha strike are , its hard to imagine heather hudson being a villain
    Last edited by weaponAlpha; 07-07-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Does raise the question as mentioned before, what happens if Persuasion, Purple Woman, whatever gets knocked out during a fight?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Sypes View Post
    I re-read last night the 0.1 and #1 issues of AF. It stuck me that Heather is clearly obssessed by the "lost" of her daugther. But I was especially struck by Jenny, the little girl she saves from the tsunamy. Jenny has red hair and could be the same age as Heather's daughter would be. And as she rescues Jenny, Heather says something like "don't worry, you'll see your Mommy soon". Could Jenny be her daugther? Could she have made a deal with Cody to help her get her daughter back somehow? And aligned with Persuasion just as a "back up plan" in case Cody changes his mind? And if we agree that the unknown Alpha Strike member is Aurora, I would say that it's perhaps Jeanne-Marie that would be surfacing since she was given for adoption too, and could relate to Heather's goals.... thoughts?
    great theory!!! i couldn't imagine her motivation for working with cody especially with all her distrust of gov't manipulation (AF vol 2 remember!) but her child would defiantly be it!

I'd have to vote for Witchfire. It makes the most sense. I think somebody has to be controlling the minds of people such as Purple Woman, Ragnarck, Wendigo, and Vindicator. Witchfire has this ability, plenty of power to spare, a really bad attitude, etc. Plus, her being the daughter of Belasco, this to me helps me understand why Puck will become so important - as the former (short time, pun intended) ruler of Hell, he might have knowledge (or power) required to help take her down. To me, the figure in shadow is another double-ruse by FVL; classic misdirection, he is trying to get us to believe that it is Aurora. It is really Witchfire. And remember, she was already once the leader of Beta Flight.