Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight video at Marvel.com

Default Alpha Flight video at Marvel.com

Not a bad video if you're completely new to Alpha Flight.

It's nice to see Marvel really push this new series. Has Alpha Flight ever gotten this much publicity in the past?

http://marvel.com/news/story/16125/w...flight_is_back

Not terribly impressed by the slips and errors. Or by the fact that they kept showing the AOA version of the twins.

Cute blonde delivering rapid fire OHOTMU blurbs on the Alphans. Love it! Yeah, some of the images were mixed up but only a little. Note how they used the Alpha Flight Classic pages for Guardian's images and likely used the new X-Men/Alpha Flight book for Shaman (or is it Shayman - I say Shayman)?

I especially like how she emphasized the K in LangKowski.

Marry me?
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I'm not too concerned with a few minor errors, let's face it, this is more effort Marvel is putting into AF...and that's a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Shaman (or is it Shayman - I say Shayman)?
    SHAH-min, kinda like omen. Sorta.

Her information about Puck being an original member of Alpha is wrong, though. Shah-min is acceptable, but also Shay-min/Shayman (I've heard the word pronounced this way by British folks).

Dana
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 06-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Yeah, I tend to lean towards Shay-mun.

Shay-mon, Sha-man, Sha-men, Sha-na-na, Sham-on-us for letting this thing go so far.

This is why I call him Michael.

I dunno, I hear Michael, and I always hear it in K.I.T.T.'s voice from Knight Rider

There's always Dr Twoyoungmen. Or Dr T. Or Mickey T.

Or "Hey, you, the guy with the leather manpurse!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pex View Post
    I dunno, I hear Michael, and I always hear it in K.I.T.T.'s voice from Knight Rider
    Which, coincidentally (or not), was also the voice of a DOCTOR on St. Elsewhere... though not Dr. Twoyoungmen unfortunately.

DIGGER

I would just like to point out that I have only, at just this second, realized what a silly-sounding last name Twoyoungmen is. Wowzers, how did I not notice this before?

Quote Originally Posted by Pex View Post
    I would just like to point out that I have only, at just this second, realized what a silly-sounding last name Twoyoungmen is. Wowzers, how did I not notice this before?
    Are you implying something?