Thread: Newsarama Interview

Default Newsarama Interview

A new interview has been posted at Newsarama. At least two hints of characters to come were made - one regarding

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Beta Flight and one about another returning character from X-Men Unlimited. Just enough was said to horribly tease us Alpha fanatics...
    Now I have to go back and look at my X-Men Unlimited...let the speculation begin...
    Last edited by Ahab; 06-20-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    Stop the Goblyn hate!

Is X-Men Unlimited #45 the birth of Heathers baby and Dr Jiroults (sp) attack on Mac if memory serves ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Correct, I assume their talking about Mac and Heather's baby rather then Doctor Jiroult

http://www.alphaflight.net/alphanex/...Jiroult_Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    Is X-Men Unlimited #45 the birth of Heathers baby and Dr Jiroults (sp) attack on Mac if memory serves ?
    The one by Chuck Austen, yeah. Jiroult went boom, right? He'd have been my pick otherwise...but then you know what they say about not seeing the body first.

I shall just say 'Chaos War' and leave it at that.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Pretty sure the Beta Flight comment was directed at the reintroduction of Purple Woman.

Also I cant recall seeing the Hudson's baby after X-Men Unlimited #45, so seems like it is her.

Probably is the Hudson baby, but given that we see her in the pencil work Dale Eaglesham released a little while back...
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    Probably is the Hudson baby, but given that we see her in the pencil work Dale Eaglesham released a little while back...
    You're probably right. It just doesn't feel like much of a tease, given that she's already been mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Pretty sure the Beta Flight comment was directed at the reintroduction of Purple Woman.

Also I cant recall seeing the Hudson's baby after X-Men Unlimited #45, so seems like it is her.
    Yes, but what was interesting is that he said some of the Beta Flight characters.
    Makes me wonder if he is referring to just the Beta Flight that Purple Girl was in or if he might be referring to the original too...
    Last edited by Ahab; 06-20-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    Stop the Goblyn hate!

Quote Originally Posted by suzene View Post
    You're probably right. It just doesn't feel like much of a tease, given that she's already been mentioned.
    I completely forgot that she was born in an Unlimited. Likely that is who he was talking about!
    Stop the Goblyn hate!