Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Article: First Look At Alpha Flight #2 *Spoilers* (UPDATED)

I think when we discussed this a few years back the general view was that there was probably some kind of sensor in the neck of the suits that read impulses.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    I think when we discussed this a few years back the general view was that there was probably some kind of sensor in the neck of the suits that read impulses.
    I like that idea.
    Stop the Goblyn hate!

I seem to recall that they could use the suits without the helmets but lost functionality; I'd bet now Mac has improved things so his suit does have that access, though still limited (less so), without the helmet.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Now I'm impressed the Box bots actually could transform Sasquatch and Snowbird back into their base forms. No one has ever done that to them before.
    It's pretty chilling how much like Sentinels they are acting. Did the Boxbots in Weapon X (Neverland?) act like this? I hadn't read that series.
    Now Showing "Return from LurkWorld 3:Can I Have A Life Please?"

Oh they were even worse....

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Whaaat?! I didn't even know that! I don't know why they keep changing the release dates... We're exactly on schedule as far as I know on our end. Maybe it has to do with the Fear Itself event, i.e. that we can't reveal something in AF before something else comes out...
    Diamond and Marvel still have it listed for the 13th so maybe it's just a mistake in this one press release... we'll see...
    Last edited by Phil; 06-28-2011 at 06:35 AM.

what we didnt know until after the byrne run was that puck has always had demonic forces in his body since he's been in alpha flight. how talisman and shaman never sensed this evil inside him baffles me but i love this rendition of puck and i like that he's a bit twisted! his appearance in the new wolverine ( goes to hell)series was great also and ties directly to his condition in this issue. Does anyone know if puck is still has superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by weaponAlpha View Post
    Does anyone know if puck is still has superpowers?
    I never thought as Puck as having "Super Powers" persay. I always felt that he was like Captain America, just shorter, Hairer, and without the super soldier stuff. Or I thought that he was just very accrobatic. (I thought in the earlier issues that he used to be in the circus or something.)

When Puck got reshrunkified by the Master at the end of Building Blocks (?), all his flesh condensed into his 3'6" form. This meant that he had tough skin and I think I read somewhere that the process put him in the Spiderman Strength bracket. 10 ton +
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    When Puck got reshrunkified by the Master at the end of Building Blocks (?), all his flesh condensed into his 3'6" form. This meant that he had tough skin and I think I read somewhere that the process put him in the Spiderman Strength bracket. 10 ton +
    Correct, in his recent handbook entry they said his powers were weakening but he still had superhuman abilities

http://www.alphaflight.net/alphanex/...p?title=Puck_I

Years ago I added his listed superhuman stats to the alphanex. Can't make any edits for some odd reason to include his stats just before his death

Ben's aware of the edit problem.
    It requires a complete software reload which will require some downtime of the site, and with the launch of Volume 4 we took a decision to wait rather than risk losing new visitors and the interviews etc. that we've had.
    Rest assured, it'll be sorted out quite soon.
    Last edited by Phil; 07-08-2011 at 06:10 AM.