Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: September 2011 Solicits **BIG SPOILER FOR #1** *UPDATED*

Dale's Variants get better & better!

I'm loving that Alpha Strike team.
    And I called at least part of it.

I wonder who the unusual allies are?!

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Ahhhh my eyes! I got spoiled!!!!!!! What's the point of making the traitor into a silhouette on the cover if you're going to name the traitor in the solicit? Stupid solicit editor person.

Have edited it now Dave.
    So sorry mate. I skim read it.

that's really crappy that they did that, adding a spoiler note now!

Thing is, are Alpha Strike on the government side. If so then that's a big change of mind by Purple Woman and Citadel. Talisman never struck me as a government type. (Where is she in that pic?) We know the person in silhoette and I assume that's Wendigo or Yeti. Any hint as to who the purple controlled fella is? It would seem obvious who it is, but obvious hasn't always been the case with comics.

i called it!!!!

sucks they ruin it before it comes out, although i couldn't wait. btw, how is anyone going to control a wendigo?

FINALLY, a second volume of AF Classic. That has got to be one of the most homaged covers at Marvel (right up there with Byrne's Days of Future Past cover).

Unfortunately, spoiler solits aren't all that uncommon, but it still stinks when they blow reveals like this. But kudos to Pak and Van Lente for playing it straight with the traitor business.

If only it had come out last week like originally planned

Thanks for spoiling the ending of issue #1 Marvel! What dumb a$$e$!

Maybe if they could meet their original solicitation ship dates (Alpha Flight #1 June 8, 2011), they wouldn't have ruined it for all of us!

I was just reading through Marvel's solicitations for September 2011, clicked on the awesome covers for Alpha Flight #4 then unfortunately read the text!

pak and van lente did NOT play it straight with us........they told us the traitor was

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

SPACE

a HE. liars!!!!

Last edited by Phil; 06-14-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swh_comicguy View Post
    I was just reading through Marvel's solicitations for September 2011, clicked on the awesome covers for Alpha Flight #4 then unfortunately read the text!
    i did the exact same! :S

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    Thing is, are Alpha Strike on the government side. If so then that's a big change of mind by Purple Woman and Citadel. Talisman never struck me as a government type. (Where is she in that pic?) We know the person in silhoette and I assume that's Wendigo or Yeti. Any hint as to who the purple controlled fella is? It would seem obvious who it is, but obvious hasn't always been the case with comics.
    Oooooh is the fella Ravager?
    That would be the 2-in-1 connection!

And as to Talisman, I meant I was part right in that Purple Woman was on the team.

The Ravager having to be controlled by Kara makes sense, but a bit of a issue if she gets knocked out in battle

so is kara controlling wendigo also?