Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
Hello Wolfie and thanks so much for dropping by. Could you tell us some more about the charity you are supporting? What is the good cause... and how can fans who weren't able to attend the event participate?

By participate I mean "buy a sketch"

Love,
rplass
Hi rplass!

The charity we support is a local animal refuge. They're best known for their work rescuing abused, neglected or abandoned horses (they have 75), but they also have over 300 other animals. They get no government funding, so they rely on folks like us to help out. It costs about $1200 per year per horse, so you can do the math and soon realize they can't survive on one salary (it's run by a family, and only the father works, as a mechanic in Ottawa). It's an incredible place, and they really need help.

For the participation (i.e. sketch), it's like I said to Digger: it was really just meant to be a local event. We're not taking orders for any sketches to be shipped. Dale just doesn't have time to add that to his schedule. You wouldn't want him to fall behind on his AF work, would you?! :-b

There's a link to the refuge in my blog post, if ever you want to send them a donation. Canadians get a tax receipt!

Wolfie