Thread: Article: Who Will Betray Alpha Flight?

Default Article: Who will betray Alpha Flight durng Fear Itself?

Well I can take that pic off my hard drive. Your RSS indicator must be working overtime

I'm lucky enough to be in a job that requires constant net access and I'm not happy unless I'm multitasking

The Aurora slapping Northstar panel is a shocker!

And Uh-oh @ Mac's cybernetic suit... we've seen how that ends....

In that image Aurora is traditional, as when she first appeared. The cover to #3 shows the second version after Walt did his technical doohickey stuff. Wasn't one of her reasons for doing that to distance herself from Northstar ?

I think that's just the way Jimenez likes drawing her as she's like that on the covers of #0.1-3 but original costume inside what we've seen of #0.1-2 so far.

The most telling images there are the one of Mac and Aurora smacking Northstar. Maybe the legend should read 'And One Shall Surely Betray'

This kind of sort of reminds me of the two famous full-page ads:

"And one shall surely die"
    and

"Guardian is dead. Who will lead them?"

Except the team is shown in montage instead of all standing in a row. Still, it's similar.

Darnit, JM, stop hitting your brother! Seriously, girl, you are way past your allowance.

I have to admit that from an artist's perspective, the gold costume IS more interesting to draw. Plus you get to do that cool asymmetric hair.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by bigbloo View Post
    Plus you get to do that cool asymmetric hair.
    It's got that 20s / 40s vibe Byrne seemed to be fond of (see also Gilded Lily). Didn't he once say that WWII was his favourite period in history?

- Le Messor
    "Every story has three sides to it - yours, mine and the facts."
    ~ Foster Meharny Russell