Thread: james hudson flashback mention in wolverine origins

Default james hudson flashback mention in wolverine origins

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but in wolverine origins #33 nick fury reveal via flashback that our boy guardian shares blood with logan as in second cousin. His uncle on his moms side had a kid who had a kid who fathered james hudson. Thought id share af related info

Sorry for asking, but is Wolverine Origins # 33 a recent issue? Not really up on this (or many other) series.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before but in wolverine origins #33 nick fury reveal via flashback that our boy guardian shares blood with logan as in second cousin. His uncle on his moms side had a kid who had a kid who fathered james hudson. Thought id share af related info
    No need to apologise at all. It's always worth letting us know just in case we've missed an appearance.
    We've got this one covered in the W section of the Appearances forum however.
    And I think there's a thread somewhere about the messed-up-ness of the Howlett/Hudson Family tree connection....

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Sorry for asking, but is Wolverine Origins # 33 a recent issue? Not really up on this (or many other) series.
    Fairly; Origins lasted to about #50, which was last year (or this).

- Le Messor
    "An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."
    ~ W.G.P.

Yes, we already mentioned this on a thread:
    http://www.alphaflight.net/showthrea...ine-Origins-33 and for your future information, you can use the "search" box here to see topics already discussed and then just resurrect an old thread if you want to pick up where we left off. I also mentioned this book here on my site.

Thanks for mentioning the issue again! Sort of.. it was a confusing and strange ret-con that gave many of us massive headaches in our brains still to this day. The question now is if the new guys for volume 4 are going to mention it in the new series or (hopefully) never mention it again as part of their concerted effort to clean up this kind of nonsense.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    (hopefully) never mention it again as part of their concerted effort to clean up this kind of nonsense.
    gets my vote!

yeah ill do better next time yeah i didnt like that reveal either i felt it was unnessary

There are so few people in Canada, that they're bound to be all related to each other...

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    yeah ill do better next time yeah i didnt like that reveal either i felt it was unnessary
    Doing better is not up to you.
    With your Wolverine-heavy pull list, you're bound to see a few Alpha references. If you see stuff, please keep pointing it out (but do check the 'appearances' forum if that takes your fancy) ; even if we already know, the worst that can happen is that you'll use the exact combination of words that'll summon up Cthon, HQJOC, and Hastur, bringing about an Armageddon of insanity upon us all, and thereby through your carelessness destroying all life as we know it.

But how often does that come up, really?

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I have to draw “Cubby” for an art scholarship."

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    But how often does that come up, really?
    It all depends on your proximity to the hellmouth...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    It all depends on your proximity to the hellmouth...
    I... hadn't considered that.

Sorry.