Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh My God! You Killed Alpha Flight! You B....

What about Feedback, Windshear, Manikin, Persuasion? Flex, Ghost Girl, Radius, Murmur, Flinch....
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Yes it was believed he died powering Galactus' weapon, but yeah it was a fake out as he returned (as Anti-Guard).

Mac only officially died in New Avengers #16 for the first time.
    Didn't he die in the X-men Annual where Baby Hudson was born only to be brought back by Angel's "healing blood"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
    What about Feedback, Windshear, Manikin, Persuasion? Flex, Ghost Girl, Radius, Murmur, Flinch....
    Feedback was never a member of Alpha Flight (same for Flinch), feedback was said to be deceased after his appearance in X-Men as a member of X-Corporation, but he was later "revealed" to be alive. The others never died, that I know of (some of them I already mentioned).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    Feedback was never a member of Alpha Flight (same for Flinch), feedback was said to be deceased after his appearance in X-Men as a member of X-Corporation, but he was later "revealed" to be alive. The others never died, that I know of (some of them I already mentioned).
    Didn't Windshear get consumed by the Collective, or whatever the Bendis-beast was that killed AF?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by suzene View Post
    Didn't Windshear get consumed by the Collective, or whatever the Bendis-beast was that killed AF?
    ?I don't think so... certainly not with them, since he was nowhere near that when it went down.
    I thought the mutants it absorbed all got restored, and never 'died', just lost their powers?... but I don't know much about it.

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I have to go to the post office to see if I’m still wanted."

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    feedback was said to be deceased after his appearance in X-Men as a member of X-Corporation, but he was later "revealed" to be alive.
    Do you mean Radius?
    Last edited by Phil; 05-14-2011 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
    Didn't he die in the X-men Annual where Baby Hudson was born only to be brought back by Angel's "healing blood"?
    Ahhh.... the Austen era.
    X-Men Unlimited #45.
    *shudder*
    I was never sure whether he actually legally died or if Angel saved him from the brink of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    ?I don't think so... certainly not with them, since he was nowhere near that when it went down.
    I thought the mutants it absorbed all got restored, and never 'died', just lost their powers?... but I don't know much about it.
    I thought the Collective only absorbed all the mutant energies after the "No More Mutants" event stripped them of their powers? I remember a story with Windshear (in an X-men comic IIRC) in which he was now an artist with a shop in England that occurred before the NA #16 AF death. He had no powers, but previously had somehow found a way to make his hard air constructs permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Ahhh.... the Austen era.
    X-Men Unlimited #45.
    *shudder*
    I apologize to everyone for bringing that up, and opening old wounds.

I was never sure whether he actually legally died or if Angel saved him from the brink of death.
    Yeah, not sure either. Will have to root around in my comics to find that issue.

I thought the Collective only absorbed all the mutant energies after the "No More Mutants" event stripped them of their powers?
    Spot-on
    I remember a story with Windshear (in an X-men comic IIRC) in which he was now an artist with a shop in England that occurred before the NA #16 AF death. He had no powers, but previously had somehow found a way to make his hard air constructs permanent.
    Thunderbolts #43. Way before the M-Day storyline though.

Really?! Wow, I was all kinds of wrong on that one.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I thought the Collective only absorbed all the mutant energies after the "No More Mutants" event stripped them of their powers?
    Yes, that's it, that's what happened! Thank you!

Ahhh.... the Austen era. *shudder*
    I apologize to everyone for bringing that up, and opening old wounds.
    Thank you for bringing up such a painful memory. Why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it while you're at it?
    It's... I...
    I can't talk about it now.

Also, no, Phil, Mac died illegally. He didn't have a permit.
    They were gonna arrest him, but Angel brought him back.

Really?! Wow, I was all kinds of wrong on that one.
    He hadn't lost his powers in that story; he used them to make his art.

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I have to thaw some karate chops for dinner."

Windshear was officially depowered and his powers showed up on the New Avengers control screen saying the Collective had his and various other mutant powers.

No, close to death. Angel's blood heals, it does not bring people back from the dead

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Windshear was officially depowered and his powers showed up on the New Avengers control screen saying the Collective had his and various other mutant powers.

No, close to death. Angel's blood heals, it does not bring people back from the dead
    Right, thanks for the clarification. You just saved me a whole lotta rooting through boxes.

New Avengers #18
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...owerset8hn.jpg

Radius (name and picture appears)
    Murmur (name and picture appears)
    Windshear (picture appears)
    Wild Child (picture appears)

I made a little highlighted image to help readers find the Alphans:

Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com