Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh My God! You Killed Alpha Flight! You B....

Default Oh My God! You Killed Alpha Flight! You B....

So, just thinking off the top of my head...

Is Aurora the only member of the team to not have died?

If we're talking recognised core team then I think you're right, but Talisman could be in that group?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Is Aurora the only member of the team to not have died?
    Yes. But we aren't ever supposed to mention that they died, not ever again; okay?
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    If we're talking recognised core team then I think you're right, but Talisman could be in that group?
    Didn't Somon kill her, Northstar, and Aurora way back in the story when they were searching for Walter's soul? I remember a scene where a giant vision of Somon stabs his fingers through them, killing them. Shaman then uses some of Walter's soul to revive them. That happened right? Or am I confusing reality with fantasy?

You're right Legard. Northstar, Aurora and Talisman are killed by Somon and revived by Walters soul. He tricked them, One of power, One of hate and One of Love etc.
    Last edited by DelBubs; 05-13-2011 at 01:03 PM.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Madison?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Jeffries, Shaman, Lil and Nemesis all had to die to enter the realm of 'Carcass' AF #125 ish. We're running out of candidates.
    Del

Ah...I didn't remember that story.

Stitch? Unless she's currently deceased (...And if she even counts as a member of Alpha Flight)?

Volume 2 and 3 Alphans? Murmur, Flex and Yukon Jack?

Dana

Well, I meant from the current 8 when I posed the question, but it's interesting to see all the deaths mount up.

So I guess they've all bit the big one at some point (a few more than once).

Dana

Another thing that struck me, given Nicieza's retconning and storyline (which has been ages since I read it) has Mac actually died other than in New Avengers?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Another thing that struck me, given Nicieza's retconning and storyline (which has been ages since I read it) has Mac actually died other than in New Avengers?
    I don't count the difference, usually.
    Didn't he die at the end of Nicieza's run? To defeat Galactus?

- Le Messor
    "The greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves."

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Didn't he die at the end of Nicieza's run? To defeat Galactus?[/FONT]
    Another fake out wasn't it? He bounced through to another dimension or something where the Master found him. He was brainwashed, and came back in issue #130 to fight AF.

Yes it was believed he died powering Galactus' weapon, but yeah it was a fake out as he returned (as Anti-Guard).

Mac only officially died in New Avengers #16 for the first time.