Thread: That Hardy Perennial (Sasquatch Strength Levels.

Default That Hardy Perennial (Sasquatch Strength Levels.

Did we ever agree a strength level for Sas? DC10 (X-Men) =class 100. Lifting a warship out of the water (Hulk Annual) = who knows what. Holding back an out of control ship as seen in #1 vol 4 preview. Just curious.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Offically Marvel considered him class 70 in the handbooks, until recently where he was listed as class 90 but could draw more power from Tanaraq growing stronger (making him class 100). Since his strength his dynamic I would say he is class 80-90 in his base, and then class 100 when he amps.

I'm going to agree with -K-M- here as this is probably the best-explained I've ever heard it. Thanks!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Yeah, K-M's theory also accounts for sloppy research.

- Le Messor
    "It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbour's newspaper, that's the time to do it."