Thread: For Anyone Who Missed It

Default For Anyone Who Missed It

CHAOS WAR: X-MEN TPB
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, LOUISE SIMONSON, JIM McCANN, MARC SUMERAK & BRANDON MONTCLARE
    Penciled by DOUG BRAITHWAITE, REILLY BROWN, DAN PANOSIAN & MICHAEL W.M. KALUTA
    Cover by CARLO PAGALAYAN
    Cutting a path of destruction across the Marvel Universe, Chaos King has obliterated the underworld — freeing the dead to walk the Earth! Now, there may be no one left to stop him — no one, that is, except a handful of deceased X-Men and the original members of Alpha Flight, back from the great beyond! Plus: Chaos King has decimated the pantheons of Earth — but the new God Squad has a last, desperate plan to halt Mikaboshi’s march toward oblivion! Join the Hellstorm, Silver Surfer, Sersi, Venus and more of Marvel’s most daring deities on an epic adventure that's sure to rock the heavens! And finally, what method or madness lies within the mind of the Chaos King? Witness the first strikes of CHAOS WAR here! Collecting CHAOS WAR: X-MEN #1-2, CHAOS WAR: ALPHA FLIGHT, CHAOS WAR: GODSQUAD, CHAOS WAR: CHAOS KING and material from X-MEN: CURSE OF THE MUTANTS SPOTLIGHT.
    128 PGS./Rated T+ ...$15.99

May 25th
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I saw that but it looks as if it omits the original Chaos War 1-5 issue series, which you need to round out the Alpha Flight story.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I guess at some point, in some TPB they'll do the actual series itself. I think there's a 'Chaos War : Hulk" tpb out around the same time, didn't check what that was going to have in it.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

There's always a dozen little tie-in books with any crossover these days.

This one, though, will brink Alpha some publicity - people will pick it up for other stuff, and read the Alpha story. (Not everyone will do that, but a lot will.)

- Le Messor
    "When you stay on the tracks, ignoring the facts, you can’t blame the wreck on the train."
    ~ from the song, “You Can’t Blame . ."