Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: A First Look at Eaglesham's Alpha Flight Pt. 1

WOW! Absolutely brilliant! Haha, I worked in the building Attuma is destroying on the 4th image (If that is indeed the Harbour Centre Building).

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    I like the look, one of the things that niggled me about her was that 'poor liccle me' thing. I am hoping we see her in a battle and actually having total confidence in herself.
    I've always thought of her as more the sweet & innocent type than a 'poor liccle me' type, though. Just in her Power Pack appearance, maybe the Marvel Team-Up sequel.
    Of course, those two are about the most characterisation she's ever received.

- Le Messor
    "So, Arnie, what villain will you be playing in the upcoming Namor feature?"
    "It's not Attuma!"
    ~ Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I've always thought of her as more the sweet & innocent type than a 'poor liccle me' type, though. Just in her Power Pack appearance, maybe the Marvel Team-Up sequel.
    Of course, those two are about the most characterisation she's ever received.

- Le Messor
    I guess maybe I should have said I always got that 'victim' vibe from her. This new Marrina has gone from child to confident woman and her transition is plausible, unlike say the Storm transition from almost goddess to Siouxse & the Banshees wannabee.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    I guess maybe I should have said I always got that 'victim' vibe from her. This new Marrina has gone from child to confident woman and her transition is plausible, unlike say the Storm transition from almost goddess to Siouxse & the Banshees wannabee.
    Well, as I say, Power Pack makes the victim vibe a fair call. Wish they'd called her for Katie's thanksgiving party (she invited a bunch of their lonelier guest stars to Thanksgiving, and never even mentioned her. )

Hey, I like Siouxsie and the Banshees!
    Which, I know, you weren't saying anything against them...
    just thought I'd mention it...

- Le Messor
    "The masks, they slide,
    To reveal a new disguise."
    ~ Siouxsie and the Banshees, Face To Face