Thread: Some Marrina Love At CBR

Default Some Marrina Love At CBR

CBR's Robot 6 did a list of the seven best sea related heroes (excluding Namor and Aquaman), and Marrina came in second. He gives her a nice summary (and the longest of the list) explaining all about our favourite sea urchin.

Glad to see Marrina on the list. She was always one of my favorite (and most underused) Alphans. I wish she was not abused and misused by Avenger writers. I am looking forward to her being in the new Alpha, hopefully with care and respect.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

"her quick development of underwater powers landed her a spot in Canada’s Beta Flight program."

Well, actually, it got Beta Flight created...

- Le Messor
    "I played a blank tape on full volume. The guy next door complained. He's a mime."
    - Steve Wright

Quote Originally Posted by musicgeek View Post
    Glad to see Marrina on the list. She was always one of my favorite (and most underused) Alphans. I wish she was not abused and misused by Avenger writers. I am looking forward to her being in the new Alpha, hopefully with care and respect.
    More accurately, abused by Walt Simonson. Roger Stren was doing some good development, and even had plans for Dan Smallwood.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.