Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If You Could Build The A Team

I'd like to see Earthmover, Manikin, Feedback, Flex and Murmur working on this team for the government...Other than them...I don't know.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default No error

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Okay, I admit it!

There was a "slight" typo in the title of this post. The word "The" should have been omitted. My bad. Should have read "If you could build a team"

NOt "The A-Team". Sigh...
    'Cause we all know that ALPHA really is "The original 'A' Team," anyway...and predates the television series (by years).

no error IMO.

Too kind, Garry.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Pointer
    Persuasion
    Pathway
    Goblin
    Nemesis
    Manbot
    Delphine Courtney
    Arachne
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def View Post
    I write Alpha Flight fanfic so Ill use the team Im using now in my story arc
    Yeti - Dan Smallwood - makes a pact to get power so he can find Marrina
    OK, I haven't read any AF comics in a lot of years. Is this what happened with Dan Smallwood, or is Yeti your creation, mos-def? I like the idea a lot!

Yeti isnt my idea. Yeti is actually a smarter Wendigo who was part of Weapon Prime and Department K. Dan Smallwood just vanished off the face of the universe but I think he would have motive to find Marrina. Becoming a Wendigo is the easy part. Controlling such a creature is what Department K did in Northstar. Put the two together and I think you have something

I don't think Weapon P.R.I.M.E.'s Yeti is really a wendigo, though...Unless they de-tailed him (but why would they do that?). Who knows?

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24 View Post
    Pointer
    Persuasion
    Pathway
    Goblin
    Nemesis
    Manbot
    Delphine Courtney
    Arachne

Koz, Arachne is already back in the States, where she was blinded and given Madame Web's powers (In Spider-Man's "Great Hunt" storyline). She is now the new Madame Web. Manbot is a great idea, though...I totally forgot about him.

Dana

Cripes...I just thought about Julia and her relationship with the Shroud..They're both blind now. Marvel really didn't have to blind her, did they?
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 03-28-2011 at 06:36 PM.

I don't think Marvel likes Shoud. They never seem to want to use him except as an occasional guest star somewhere. Why the heck didn't they choose him to lead the Thunderbolts?
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    Koz, Arachne is already back in the States, where she was blinded and given Madame Web's powers (In Spider-Man's "Great Hunt" storyline). She is now the new Madame Web. Manbot is a great idea, though...I totally forgot about him.

Dana

Cripes...I just thought about Julia and her relationship with the Shroud..They're both blind now. Marvel really didn't have to blind her, did they?
    I was vaguely aware of the Mdam Web thing but did not feel bound by it for the purpose of the thread.

And the blind couple thing...trust ME, it happens.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    I don't think Marvel likes Shoud. They never seem to want to use him except as an occasional guest star somewhere. Why the heck didn't they choose him to lead the Thunderbolts?
    Those darkforce characters need to be written by someone with a fascination for the power. Otherwise they end up like Darkstar, casually killed and even more casyally (and poorly) resurrected. I don't remember the Shroud's LS as anything good, tho I loved most appearances he has made.
    www.kozzi.us

Pointer in the Guardian/Vindicator outfit to fight Guardian.
    Talisman to fight Shaman
    Wendigo to fight Sasquatch
    Witchfire to fight Snowbird
    Plodex Creature (of some kind) to fight Marinna
    Box (Madison) to fight Aurora
    Yukon Jack to fight Northstar
    Puck II (Daughter) to fight Puck

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

I have trouble thinking Elizabeth would willingly fight her father. Considering that in Omega Flight she looked to practically take over the mantle of Shaman. However working with the gov't as Alpha's spy I'll accept.

Puck leading a team would be interesting and he'd be damn dangerous too. I'll leave the why to Fred and Greg. Others I'd add are:
    Puck II (Zuzha): Lots of good moments to be had here, she'd finally meet her real dad and fight beside him, but does Eugene want that?
    Nemesis: Just because she's so bad ass with a cool costume.
    The Plodex Kid (vol 3): Rapidly aged and trained. Marrina would be his target.
    Box: Poor Jeffries, so easily manipulated, this time by his own gov't. Creates Box power suits manned by the military.
    Madame Web (Julia Carpenter): She is reactivated by the Canadian gov't and brought aboard. Now with her seer-like powers she poses the biggest threat to Alpha Flight.
    Omega: Pointer is promised control over the voices in his head and an endless supply of "juice" if he cooperates.
    Wendigo: A new person has obtained the curse but with Talisman's help is able to stave off the feral madness.

Alternative: Having no super-powered individuals the Canadian gov't trusts to bring Alpha in they turn to their allies across the sea and ask for:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CaptBritainMI13..jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	911
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52