Poll: Who will be the betrayer in Vol.4?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Who will be the betrayer in Vol.4?

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    I'm gonna stick with Northstar for now, likely to change again at some point . He's the one with the least connections to Alpha, Aurora/Sas, Shaman/Snowbird, Mac/Heather and Marrina would just be happy to be back and with Alpha. If Cody gave Northstar the right incentive then I can see how he would relcutantly agree to lead 'Alpha Strike'.

Or Not
    The note that strikes me as off there is that -- no matter how much or how little attachment he has to AF -- JP's past as a political terrorist makes me think he'd rather strangle on barbed wire than put himself in a position where he has to be answerable to a government he loathes. I'm also starting to think that Walter might be too obvious a choice, ditto Mac. So I'm back to Puck or Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Not meaning to touch any nerves here (isn't that a surgeon's job?); we have all heard of a mother's instinct, something ingrained into a woman from carrying a life within her for (up to) nine months.

A father's ability to protect his child at great lengths, would be based more upon something learned, rather than an instinct based mainly upon biology.
    Yeah I know the theory. Completely disagree with it. Let's move on though. Why don't we wait to see what happens with the baby before we start playing Nature vs. Nurture Smackdown, ok?!??!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I think the betrayer will be Hedwig.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
    I think I've figured out who the betrayer is!

From all the clues that FVL has given us, I think the betrayer is: *EDITED FOR QUOTE BACKGROUND*
    I totally missed that you'd whited out your thought in a spoile, and thought you were just messing about.

You may well be on to something there...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I totally missed that you'd whited out your thought in a spoile, and thought you were just messing about.
    I'm not sure how likely it is if they're sticking closely with Byrne's work.

- Le Messor
    "The hardest thing is writing a recommendation for someone we know."
    ~ Kin Hubbard

Going by what FVL has teased though it would make some sense.

This week I'm definitely leaning towards Aurora being the traitor!

I'm still confused, but have it narrowed down to 8 . From the pics in the the last interview Aurora could be the traitor, but viewed in a different context Mac could be the one.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

The Box robot attacking people makes me think that Box is the traitor! Too obvious? I know Roger Bochs is dead and Jeffries is over at the X-Men but he does look like an Alpha Flight member is attacking other Alphans. Also, is Jerome Jaxon back?
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I suspect that those pics of Box are along the lines of Box-Bots made by Gary Cody and the Unity party to hunt down AF after they refuse to tote the line.

Ben

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Also, is Jerome Jaxon back?
    But wasn't he brain-dead last time we saw him?
    There's no way they could be bringing back a brain-dead ordinary human with a history with Alph--

Oh.

I'll shut up.

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I’m up to my elbows in waxy buildup."

I may be the only one that is loving this idea of the team splitting against eachother. It does sound like a really good fresh side where you want to root for one team but root for both in a way. Also, I love the redone look for PurpleWoman and I hope they use her more.. She learned to use a straightener.